I just voted

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Early voting started and I took two others with me, a friend who has never voted and his wife. We are sick of the things the democrats are doing and we three voted against every democrat on the ticket! I bet that's being repeated in droves!

Hasta la Vista dems.

:)

Early voting started and I took two others with me, a friend who has never voted and his wife. We are sick of the things the democrats are doing and we three voted against every democrat on the ticket! I bet that's being repeated in droves!

Hasta la Vista dems.

:)
Depending on where you live it won’t make any difference. Where are you voting from?

The red wave this website warned was coming is a red dribble. The fact that the party out of power won’t pick up the senate and barely sweep by in the house is a disaster for pubs. Shows the shambles they are in.
The truth is Democrats made the mistake in this election to not lead with Economy and Crime first out...

Basically blow the issue open. The GOP has no solutions to inflation except bitching about Democrats... Democrats have initiatives and can should they are fighting and say the GOP is stopping them fight it.. They should have been on offence...

As for Crime, GOP led cities have less cops per captia than Dem ones... The GOP policy to crime is badly targeted, they want to make felons out of minor drug crime possession while letting white collar crime run rampant. Dems should have been out showing how the middle class is getting robbed by fat cats...

Dem are just avoiding instead of tackling it first and early...

Forum List

Back