What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just saw footage of Obama voting and guess what he had to give?

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HIS ID.

And he was smiling during the exchange of his ID.

Does Illinois require ID?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could have been his voter registration card, that's all I showed. My wife didn't have hers so she used her DL. I bet he voted for Romney, his ego can't take much more criticism, I think he wants out.

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score
This whole VOTER ID junk is all BULLSHIT.. We all know we have to show ID just about everywhere and yet the LIBRULS scream, stomp their feet, go to the Courts with their FAKE TRUMPED UP PROPAGANDA with one intent: ILLEGAL VOTES.. WE all know it.. they know it.

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score
If it's discriminiation to require ID, then let's just throw the whole ID thing out the door.. NO MORE IDS for anyone, ever.. No more fingerprinting, that's ID.. No more drawing blood.. that's an ID marker.. NOTHING.. YOU stupid fucking liberals and your asinine arguments to CHEAT, STEAL elections.. STFU.. Sick of all of it.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List