I just realized I lived among Nazis

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Lets say someone was born 1920s/1930s and was in Hitler Youth or Hitler Army, he would have been only 60 years old in 1990 when I went to school. I guess I was around many such people and didnt thought it about it. You know here in Austria there were many Nazis around me in the 90s now I guess they would be 90 or 100 and only a few are left, but not in the 90s. I love Austria, nothing bad about Austria just realising, even my dad once said he worked at job with a former SS officer and he was friendly to him.

Lets say someone was born 1920s/1930s and was in Hitler Youth or Hitler Army, he would have been only 60 years old in 1990 when I went to school. I guess I was around many such people and didnt thought it about it. You know here in Austria there were many Nazis around me in the 90s now I guess they would be 90 or 100 and only a few are left, but not in the 90s. I love Austria, nothing bad about Austria just realising, even my dad once said he worked at job with a former SS officer and he was friendly to him.
Maybe he knew Arnolds Uncle.

They’re Democrats now.

I had a friend in high school whose father immigrated to the US from Germany in the late 40s or early 50s, as a young man. I met her in the early 70s, when we were in our early teens, but eventually the friendship faltered because her father would not let Jews in the house - even Jewish kids - and she told me she couldn’t admit to him that she was friends with a Jewish classmate.

I figured, even at the tender age of 14, that it was likely he had been in the SS.

It’s not nazis you should worry about but commies

Oh I thought you were living in Ohio with Republicans

A Republican Senate candidate in Ohio is doubling down on a controversial campaign ad, insisting voters need to be aware of an important fact: that the frontrunner in the primary is Jewish.

Mark Pukita, an IT entrepreneur in the crowded GOP race, during a Thursday night candidate forum defended a campaign ad that questioned the faith of opponent Josh Mandel.

"In terms of antisemitism, all I did in an ad was pointed out that Josh is going around saying he's got the Bible in one hand and the constitution in the other. But he's Jewish,” Pukita said. “Everybody should know that though, right?"

Pukita was referring to a radio ad created by his campaign that criticized Mandel for courting evangelical Christians and frequently visiting churches on the campaign trail.

“Are we seriously supposed to believe the most Christian-values Senate candidate is Jewish?” a voice actor asks in Pukita’s radio ad. “I am so sick of these phony caricatures.”

“I agree,” a woman replies in the ad. “We keep electing people like this, we’ll just keep getting the same terrible results.”

Forum List

Back