Bruthas... Cuz dey be so manly!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

What is it about American Zulu warriors that makes them think they're making their mark on the world by attacking a victim that is at least a dozen times less capable than they are physically? This is a serious sociopathy.... It's so bad in fact that it could really warrant general legislation aimed specifically at crimes committed by black men against Asian people. Just as the skin pimps are banging the drums now for remunerations I think the Asian community should band together and demand remunerations from the government for being targeted by the American black population.

Black men in general seem to pride themselves on their masculinity. I wonder if any serious psychological studies have been done on what triggers a 6 ft tall 200 lb black man to attack a 5 ft tall 120 lb Asian woman... Who is nearly 70 to boot? Is this masculine??? Maybe to a predatory animal it's masculine.

Anything less than the death penalty for this animal would be a miscarriage of Justice. Actually maybe what they should do is let him try to express his anger physically against a master martial artist who is of Asian origin and not an elderly version either.

I might actually buy popcorn and tickets to watch that.

Jo

What is it about American Zulu warriors that makes them think they're making their mark on the world by attacking a victim that is at least a dozen times less capable than they are physically? This is a serious sociopathy.... It's so bad in fact that it could really warrant general legislation aimed specifically at crimes committed by black men against Asian people. Just as the skin pimps are banging the drums now for remunerations I think the Asian community should band together and demand remunerations from the government for being targeted by the American black population.

Black men in general seem to pride themselves on their masculinity. I wonder if any serious psychological studies have been done on what triggers a 6 ft tall 200 lb black man to attack a 5 ft tall 120 lb Asian woman... Who is nearly 70 to boot? Is this masculine??? Maybe to a predatory animal it's masculine.

Anything less than the death penalty for this animal would be a miscarriage of Justice. Actually maybe what they should do is let him try to express his anger physically against a master martial artist who is of Asian origin and not an elderly version either.

Jo
It's time.

Jo
It's a hate crime, right?

1B0DA67B-54D5-4F07-8969-171CFA8AE8D2.jpeg

Young black men take to the streets with others to try and achieve some sense of manhood, which is often lacking in fatherless homes. They seek it there through violence against everyone, including their peers.

Forum List

Back