I Just Flew In :D

miketx looks like we have a real sweetheart on board. She even stood up for you! Wassup????

So, what are you wearing?

Me?? My Hufflepuff robes of course. :D

Umm,.. Jesus is my Lord and Savior but I am a Trump supporter. :)
You’ll find a lot of shitbag liberals here with TDS and they usually hate Christians too. Funny how that usually goes hand and hand with the left. Several black racists that hate whites too.

Really? Looks like you're a Christian too. I've been thinking about it and as much as I support Trump, I think that it would be considered blasphemy to consider anybody other than Jesus my Lord and Savior so the both thing just wouldn't work. Ya know, I've only been here one day so far and already I LOVE it here!!! :D (Not sure if you're into Harry Potter so if you aren't this isn't directed towards you, but I will be sending more information out about Harry Potter camp today!! :D)

miketx looks like we have a real sweetheart on board. She even stood up for you! Wassup????

So, what are you wearing?

Me?? My Hufflepuff robes of course. :D

You’ll find a lot of shitbag liberals here with TDS and they usually hate Christians too. Funny how that usually goes hand and hand with the left. Several black racists that hate whites too.

Really? Looks like you're a Christian too. I've been thinking about it and as much as I support Trump, I think that it would be considered blasphemy to consider anybody other than Jesus my Lord and Savior so the both thing just wouldn't work. Ya know, I've only been here one day so far and already I LOVE it here!!! :D (Not sure if you're into Harry Potter so if you aren't this isn't directed towards you, but I will be sending more information out about Harry Potter camp today!! :D)

Budweiser? Reported.

I don't know what you're saying but all I did was post a funny commercial so you can't really report that and have to be joking.

I don't know what you're saying but all I did was post a funny commercial so you can't really report that and have to be joking.
Relax, you'll get used to me. They all have. Except for the I Ching Emily woman.

Who's that?
emiliy.jpg

lol ... ^^^ potty mouth ^^^

i know i certainly don't hate christians.

or jews.

or mooooooslems.

but i do hate ignorance & hypocrisy & those that willfully turn a blind eye to facts.

Relax, you'll get used to me. They all have. Except for the I Ching Emily woman.

you're the best froo froo ever to enter thru this MB door.

FACT!

I am or she is?

miketx is. & it's a 'he' ... as far as we know. ya, the quotes can get long & sometimes confusing as to who a reply is directed to. to avoid that, if you highlight a quote from somebody, then a blue reply button will show up & if you click that, only what you highlighted & that one person will be posted. if you don't do that, then all kindsa people get caught in the net.

Yeah,.. I noticed that myself.

you musta seen how it will show up in your alerts that so&so quoted you, but it may not hold true. just look at the top most name in the list of names & that will be the person whose is quoting the next person down. the farther down your name is = you aren't even part of the conversation anymore. it's a relatively new thing that came along when they changed up the 'system' of how the forum flows.

lol ... ^^^ potty mouth ^^^

i know i certainly don't hate christians.

or jews.

or mooooooslems.

but i do hate ignorance & hypocrisy & those that willfully turn a blind eye to facts.

Yea, I’m sure you “love” Christians.

I have no doubt you love Muslims.

You love ignorance and hypocrisy, that’s why you’re a leftwing lunatic.

Forum List

Back