I just figured out why this lawlessness is happening - it hit me like a ton of bricks

Biden is gonna try to get the black vote by promising a whole lot of criminal scum reparations.
IMO, the worthless pos who has been in government over 40 years and has never done a thing to help people. He will be at Floyds funeral. No doubt trolling for votes. If blacks are stupid enough to fall for this charlatan they deserve him. We don't.

Biden to attend George Floyd's funeral
by Naomi Lim
| June 02, 2020 02:13 PM

Joe Biden will be among the guests mourning George Floyd at his funeral next week.

Ben Crump, the lawyer representing Floyd and his family, told Van Jones, a CNN political commentator and criminal justice reform activist, that Biden would be at the memorial, scheduled for next Tuesday in Houston.

Biden's attendance was announced after the two-term vice president and presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee addressed the nation from Philadelphia's City Hall. Biden's speech in his neighboring state came as angry protests sparked by the police custody death of Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, continue to upend the country.

“'I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe,'" Biden said Tuesday in his first campaign event out of Delaware since the COVID-19 outbreak. "George Floyd’s last words. But they didn’t die with him. They’re still being heard. They’re echoing across this nation."

Biden will be a guest?

You mean he actually had to be invited to a funeral?
I don't know.

Then he will lose thousands of white votes....
Look at all the white IDIOTS doing this crap.

The radical postmodernists who devise and adjust the ideology of the people running the riots need white folk in general to hate themselves, their heritage, their history in order for their long-game meta-narrative to bite into American civilization with its full potency. Get Americans to hate themselves and their nation and you're one step closer to remaking America in the image of something entirely different and wholly evil. These white college-age kids truly believe their eyes have been opened to some secret, hidden knowledge—to some great evil embedded in the very fabric of our nation. What happens when you give a kid a cause and the agency/permission to chase it to its fullest extent without repercussion? You get thousands of punks willing to murder their teachers, friends—even parents. Unfortunately, signing up to riot is no different than signing up to fight against America with a foreign enemy armed force. Our President needs desperately to treat these little shits just like enemy combatants. Splatter a few, scatter the rest . . .

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Didn't know he knew the guy.
It don't matter! Biden will play it for the black vote. This is what it's all about, getting rid of Trump and replacing him with this halfwit Biden by promising the moon.
One lit bit of face time for Quid Pro Quo Joe at this funeral more than likely ain't gonna change shit. It was just a few days ago that gaffe a minute Joe insulted every black in America by saying that if they didn't know to vote for him over Trump then they weren't black, in other words, keep your black ass on the fuckin' democrat plantation and vote like you're told to boy, and don't you forget it, and that hasn't been forgotten.

So let dementia Joe run his pandering cake hole at this funeral, it could actually hurt him more than help him given his track record for saying stupid things.
I don't think you don't have the big picture. He will talk to the people there and later start to make photo ops talking about Floyd, promising change, reparations, and a new deal, which if allowed to happen would create all kinds of crime and destroy countless lives.
I don't think YOU are looking at the big picture, and that includes creepy uncle Joe himself. If he lays on the sweet talk icing the cake with all sorts of ridiculous promises, there won't be a functioning brain in America that won't know he's talking out his ass PANDERING, and won't be able to deliver on ANY of it, even blacks will know... well, those with an IQ over 50.

It don't matter! Biden will play it for the black vote. This is what it's all about, getting rid of Trump and replacing him with this halfwit Biden by promising the moon.
One lit bit of face time for Quid Pro Quo Joe at this funeral more than likely ain't gonna change shit. It was just a few days ago that gaffe a minute Joe insulted every black in America by saying that if they didn't know to vote for him over Trump then they weren't black, in other words, keep your black ass on the fuckin' democrat plantation and vote like you're told to boy, and don't you forget it, and that hasn't been forgotten.

So let dementia Joe run his pandering cake hole at this funeral, it could actually hurt him more than help him given his track record for saying stupid things.
I don't think you don't have the big picture. He will talk to the people there and later start to make photo ops talking about Floyd, promising change, reparations, and a new deal, which if allowed to happen would create all kinds of crime and destroy countless lives.
I don't think YOU are looking at the big picture, and that includes creepy uncle Joe himself. If he lays on the sweet talk icing the cake with all sorts of ridiculous promises, there won't be a functioning brain in America that won't know he's talking out his ass PANDERING, and won't be able to deliver on ANY of it, even blacks will know... well, those with an IQ over 50.
Perhaps his wife will do the talking for him...with a big bottle of hot sauce and a colt 45 malt liquor.

Perhaps his wife will do the talking for him...with a big bottle of hot sauce and a colt 45 malt liquor.
Probably be better... so hair sniffer Joe could nibble on her finger while she's talking.

Forum List

Back