I just don't how many games a Football team can lose that has.......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
a QB who can run but rather pass and find the open man and a RB who has tremendous speed

Not just saying that because they play for the cowboys, how can a defense stop BOTH?

If you try and stop DAK then that open things up for Zeke down the field.

If you try and stop Zeke then Dak will find open receivers and TE's down the field

Not saying they will not lose at all but if they do lose it will be a CLOSE GAME. They are now too scary on the offensive end.

And Dak is nothing like RG3, Michael Vick or Cordell Stewart. He is not looking to run but can if he needs to which makes him very dangerous

I see no reason why the Cowboys won't win the next 4 games to go 12-1

Ravens
Redskins
at Vikings
at Giants

You asked a question. I referred you to the cowgirl's loss. No biggie.

And it can be done.

The Giants won that game by 1 pt so Like I said I will be looking for you on 12/12

Just like back in the 90's, my dead grandmother could have success running or passing behind that line. The MVP of the league this year should be the entire offensive line

Just like back in the 90's, my dead grandmother could have success running or passing behind that line. The MVP of the league this year should be the entire offensive line

Well if the line is so good why was dak running for his life in the first half?

you sound like a mad faggot

How do the cowgirls get beat? Ask the NY Giants.

I will be looking for you on 12/12

You looking for me?

In complete shock.
Why are you in complete shock? You have a rookie QB that's been playing better than any rookie in history. At a certain point they're gonna lose a damn game. And the giants D is legit

Well for starters jpp was out and the fact that they already lost to them made me believe they would be ready.

How do the cowgirls get beat? Ask the NY Giants.

You looking for me?

In complete shock.
Why are you in complete shock? You have a rookie QB that's been playing better than any rookie in history. At a certain point they're gonna lose a damn game. And the giants D is legit

Well for starters jpp was out and the fact that they already lost to them made me believe they would be ready.

The old adage is accurate. Offense wins games. Defense wins championships.

You looking for me?

In complete shock.

The old adage is accurate. Offense wins games. Defense wins championships.

I I just hate losing to retarded ass Eli Manning

Giants Defense reminded Prescott that he is a rookie

He looked totally confused out there

Giants Defense reminded Prescott that he is a rookie

He looked totally confused out there

And Eli Manning reminded me he is still retarded and Odell reminded me he is still a faggot

Forum List

Back