Zone1 I just don't have the words to describe what's happening here 🤣

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Except that it's the Pope and this was supposed to be some kind of circus act in the Vatican. :laughing0301:

This took place in 2020, BTW.

Pope participates in circus act at the Vatican​

"At the end of the General Audience, the “Aqua Circus” performers put on a show for the pope and pilgrims. Pope Francis participated in the spectacle by tossing a hoop at one of the acrobats.

This circus presents itself as “the European response to 'Cirque du Soleil.'” Its show proposes defending the environment. The artists tell the story of a mermaid and a man under the sea who fight against contamination of the ocean."

Pope participates in circus act during General Audience | ROME REPORTS

1692498483794.jpeg

Except that it's the Pope and this was supposed to be some kind of circus act in the Vatican. :laughing0301:

"At the end of the General Audience, the “Aqua Circus” performers put on a show for the pope and pilgrims. Pope Francis participated in the spectacle by tossing a hoop at one of the acrobats.

This circus presents itself as “the European response to 'Cirque du Soleil.'” Its show proposes defending the environment. The artists tell the story of a mermaid and a man under the sea who fight against contamination of the ocean."

View attachment 816907
Satan is living at the Vatican.

WTF? I don't even know what the Catholics are about anymore, what a sad state for the church, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not one of them! So, what was that, JG, Pope Francis now getting indoctrination on how to do cunnilingus? Wow.
If he ain't learned by now..

Some really pretty girls there but the outfits and performance looked more appropriate to Mardi Gras at New Orleans.

My only question is whether anyone gave the Pope any beads? 📿

If they'd invited Jerry Springer to the shindig, there would have been beads for all.

1692503973547.jpeg

She's also a cunning linguist who got straight A's in her French class.

I don't know what she is, but I want her to squeeze my head until it pops and she shakes, shudders and rolls! Then I want to take her out and show her the backseat in my car. I always wanted to learn French.

Tu es ma mauvaise petite fille sale!

I just don't have the words to describe what's happening here​

Did you sign to a friend who posted on your behalf ? Resourceful.

Pope Francis participated in the spectacle by tossing a hoop at one of the acrobats.

- nothing salacious whatsoever ...

1692551110857.jpeg

the op caption was not in the video, the op pervert must have photo shopped their fallacy - just like their makebelieve religion.

View attachment 816907
It was either go to the circus or watch CSPAN.

WTF? I don't even know what the Catholics are about anymore, what a sad state for the church, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not one of them! So, what was that, JG, Pope Francis now getting indoctrination on how to do cunnilingus? Wow.

Protestant? All you need is the Late Great Planet Earth.

Forum List

Back