I hope the shut down last for months on end......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
87% of republicans still support and defend Donald Trump. It is with great anticipation from me, that this gov. shutdown last for months and I mean months. Its time, these unyielding suckers feel the wrath of a mad man and the impact he's having on this country.

There is no shortage of rich people who can pay for the wall since they benefit the most from the illegals..

• Banned
There is no shortage of rich people who can pay for the wall since they benefit the most from the illegals..
Poor people aren't hiring illegals, but Trump and his buddies do all the time

87% of republicans still support and defend Donald Trump. It is with great anticipation from me, that this gov. shutdown last for months and I mean months. Its time, these unyielding suckers feel the wrath of a mad man and the impact he's having on this country.
/----/ I hope it lasts for years to expose the democRATs for what they are - Illegal Invader Sympathizers.

• Banned
/----/ I hope it lasts for years to expose the democRATs for what they are - Illegal Invader Sympathizers.
How in the hell are the democrats responsible for what that man baby bitch Trump did? Dude, I can not spend yet another gotdamn year dealing with space monkey's like yourself....you Trump mf's are too fuckin lost and I will not debate nor deal with stupid this year, you people are too much...bye

How in the hell are the democrats responsible for what that man baby bitch Trump did? Dude, I can not spend yet another gotdamn year dealing with space monkey's like yourself....you Trump mf's are too fuckin lost and I will not debate nor deal with stupid this year, you people are too much...bye
/----/ Give the man the money for the wall. Simple enough for you to understand?

I hope it lasts into tax time since the public already blames him for it.

• Banned

I hope it lasts into tax time since the public already blames him for it.
Since I'm gonna OWE yet again this year...I could give a shit about Trump....for the working class poor without kids, this tax season is gonna hurt us the worst...ONLY IN AMERICA.....THEY GOT RID OF EVERYTHING FOR US

Forum List

Back