I honesty think liberals would abandon their party if

Seriously end them all , except for the truly needy , see what would happen? How many new companies would emerge, how many folks would lose weight and start working again.it would be utopia ..

Why should we get a job?

Liberals get everything for free. I just show my liberal card and get free drinks, get into movies for free, even free lap dances in go-go bars

Just flash the card and wink...then watch the "fee stuff" flow in

get_and_card.gif

So the republican party doesnt need to have new ideas, they just believe that starving people are easier to convince their ideas are good. A full belly prevents them from knowing your ideas are great?

So the republican party doesnt need to have new ideas, they just believe that starving people are easier to convince their ideas are good. A full belly prevents them from knowing your ideas are great?
Don't even try that on me because I support my church and my favorite charity, saint judes hospital every month for the past 20 years

Don't even try that on me because I support my church and my favorite charity, saint judes hospital every month for the past 20 years
You do know it's a sin to brag about charity?

Give my church $100 bucks a month and saint judes $150 a month

Do you know I Don't give a crap and have 4 tats that is also a sin?

Do you know I Don't give a crap and have 4 tats that is also a sin?
To Hell with you then...

Plus I drink beer and smoke cigars, oh yea don't mind hitting the titty bar a few times year :)

Forum List

Back