I hear this when watching Camel Toe Harris when she talks about Assault Weapons ban.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
From her speech, i hear this. "We are tired of watching young kids die everyday from Assault Weapons, which is why we need an "Assault Weapons ban, because Assault Weapons are too easy to get, because gun dealers will sell Assault Weapons to teen age kids, because teen age kids want Assault Weapons, you know the Assault Weapons that were used in the latest Assault Weapons event in Texas which is why we need an Assault Weapons ban.

The Jamaican Bitch, whose family, owned slaves, is a laughing stock of the world.

I want to ban swimming pools.

It's an unbelievable statistic: According to the CDC, drowning is the number one cause of unintentional death for children between the ages of 1 and 4. And according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, 390 deaths a year on average are attributed to drowning in a swimming pool or at a spa.

Swimming Injury Statistics - Swimming Pool Accidents

www.edgarsnyder.com/statistics/swimming-pool-statistics.html

www.edgarsnyder.com/statistics/swimming-pool-statistics.html

The best way to save the Universe from the plague we call humanity is to ban humans because without them a gun will never fire again…
why dont you show us the way.

hqdefault.jpg

And this talking is why 18 and 19 year olds go out and shoot up schools.

The only plague of the Universe is the progressive elites and their dumbass slaves.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

From her speech, i hear this. "We are tired of watching young kids die everyday from Assault Weapons, which is why we need an "Assault Weapons ban, because Assault Weapons are too easy to get, because gun dealers will sell Assault Weapons to teen age kids, because teen age kids want Assault Weapons, you know the Assault Weapons that were used in the latest Assault Weapons event in Texas which is why we need an Assault Weapons ban.

The Jamaican Bitch, whose family, owned slaves, is a laughing stock of the world.

/------/ Public Speaking 101 rule: Never use the same word more than once every 10 words or so. It's best to use synonyms. KT or JB used Assult Weapon 7 times in a 54-word statement. Clearly not ready for prime time.

Last edited:

That stupid bitch whore always says stupid things.

She doesn't know what she is talking about.

Right. Let the children be slaughtered and blame the cop, but you MUST have your assault rifles and unlimited ammunition.

Forum List

Back