I have written a letter to the Pope

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
On Pentecoast I was inspired to write to the Pope. It was really important for me, and it was likely guidance from the Holy Spirit. I have warned him about heterodoxies in the church, like gay marriage in the church and other heterodoxies which are unchristian and uncatholic. I didnt received a letter back, but I heard that workers of the Pope read the letters and should write back to you but the Pope himself is too busy to read and write.

You can also write a letter to God, and you don't even need to mail it.

I'm pretty sure The Pope doesn't read his own mail...

174.jpg

perhaps the pope should clean up his own house b4 tackling your phobic insecurities, mort. after all, them thar little boys need to be protected; & the priests that diddle them need to be castrated & then sent to prison. seems the pope has a lotta work to do there first.

On Pentecoast I was inspired to write to the Pope. It was really important for me, and it was likely guidance from the Holy Spirit. I have warned him about heterodoxies in the church, like gay marriage in the church and other heterodoxies which are unchristian and uncatholic. I didnt received a letter back, but I heard that workers of the Pope read the letters and should write back to you but the Pope himself is too busy to read and write.

Did you mention about all the priests rooting little kids? How about Catholic women having abortions?
Nothing????
How did you hear they would respond? I'll bet you didn't but invented that.

I hope you write in Spanish.
Beinvenidos papa Don Bergoglio.
Vamos a tomar poco Yerba Mate amigo !
Soy Gypsie y tengo bastante problemas. Puede ayudame ?

perhaps the pope should clean up his own house b4 tackling your phobic insecurities, mort. after all, them thar little boys need to be protected; & the priests that diddle them need to be castrated & then sent to prison. seems the pope has a lotta work to do there first.
So you agree they need to do a better job screening homosexuals who seek escape in the priesthood

Forum List

Back