I Have No Idea Why Bernie Supporters Are Seen As Clueless Nutters

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2020-2-17_8-58-18.png

Perfectly normal. Abby Normal.

Twitter

That and they want Gulags and Guillotines built for Conservatives.
I'm ok with that.
We know that. I already figured out long ago you were mentally Ill and or Demon Possessed. No one can be filled with such illogical hate unless it comes from Hell and mental illness.
Naw, just being practical. Some people can't be saved, so might as well.get rid of them quickly.
Practical. Like stripping your clothes off in public and pouring red fluid over yourself because you think the biggest tragedy in the world today is cows being milked.

I'm ok with that.
We know that. I already figured out long ago you were mentally Ill and or Demon Possessed. No one can be filled with such illogical hate unless it comes from Hell and mental illness.
Naw, just being practical. Some people can't be saved, so might as well.get rid of them quickly.
Practical. Like stripping your clothes off in public and pouring red fluid over yourself because you think the biggest tragedy in the world today is cows being milked.
That's their cause. Protesting is their right.

Personally I don't think it really a big deal to the cows, my uncle is a dairy Farmer in OK. His cows at least live a pretty damn good life.

I'm more concerned about the folks who would take the right to protest from them.

I'm ok with that.
I think you will find that just as Christians refused to Deny Jesus The Christ in The Roman Coliseums 2,000 years ago, and have endured many persecutions since then, they will not Deny Christ now, even upon threat of having their heads placed in a Bernie Sanders Guillotine.

Only Cowards deny Christ, and when The Mark comes, cowards such as you will willingly take that Mark, because all you care about and all that you can see is this short life, and not The Eternal Life that is to come. People such as you would sell their souls for a loaf of bread or a glass of beer.

But True Christians will lose their life for Christ and save their Eternal Souls.

I'm ok with that.
I think you will find that just as Christians refused to Deny Jesus The Christ in The Roman Coliseums 2,000 years ago, and have endured many persecutions since then, they will not Deny Christ now, even upon threat of having their heads placed in a Bernie Sanders Guillotine.

Only Cowards deny Christ, and when The Mark comes, cowards such as you will willingly take that Mark, because all you care about and all that you can see is this short life, and not The Eternal Life that is to come. People such as you would sell their souls for a loaf of bread or a glass of beer.

But True Christians will lose their life for Christ and save their Eternal Souls.
Huh? Who said anything about Christians?

I'm talking about you bloody tRumplings.

I'm ok with that.

Personally I don't think it really a big deal to the cows, my uncle is a dairy Farmer in OK. His cows at least live a pretty damn good life.

I'm more concerned about the folks who would take the right to protest from them.
Spoken like a true nutter

I'm ok with that.

Most of President Trump's Supporters are Christians. And yes, you are Insane, poisoned by your own lies, and by your own hatred. The curse of insanity, and blindness to Truth is promised people such as you.

You can read all about yourself right here. I provided a couple snippets.

Why is God going to send a strong delusion in the end times? | GotQuestions.org

Question: "Why is God going to send a strong delusion in the end times?"

Answer: The Bible makes it clear why God is sending a strong delusion in the end times: “They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness” (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12). Simply put, God sends a strong delusion to those who chose not to believe the gospel of Christ. Those who take delight in mocking and rejecting Him, He will condemn.

As a result of man’s foolishness and his arrogant disdain of the things of God, “God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done” (Romans 1:28). And correspondingly, “Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things, but also approve of those who practice them” (Romans 1:32).

Isaiah puts it succinctly: “They have chosen their own ways, and their souls delight in their abominations; so I [God] also will choose harsh treatment for them and bring upon them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened. They did evil in My sight and chose what displeases Me” (Isaiah 66:3-4).

When men know the truth and refuse to receive it, when they refuse to obey it and hold it in unrighteousness, “they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth” (2 Thessalonians 2:12 NLT).

“God is love” (1 John 4:16). He is not some cruel monster who deliberately and inwardly delights in preparing people for everlasting condemnation. But He earnestly and lovingly proclaims the gospel of Christ, “not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).

I'm ok with that.

Spoken like a true nutter
How? Because I refused to say they shouldn't protest? Because I didn't say there were crazy? How does my response make me a "nutter". PLEase explain.

I'm ok with that.

Most of President Trump's Supporters are Christians. And yes, you are Insane, poisoned by your own lies, and by your own hatred. The curse of insanity, and blindness to Truth is promised people such as you.

Answer: The Bible makes it clear why God is sending a strong delusion in the end times: “They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness” (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12). Simply put, God sends a strong delusion to those who chose not to believe the gospel of Christ. Those who take delight in mocking and rejecting Him, He will condemn.

As a result of man’s foolishness and his arrogant disdain of the things of God, “God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done” (Romans 1:28). And correspondingly, “Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things, but also approve of those who practice them” (Romans 1:32).

Isaiah puts it succinctly: “They have chosen their own ways, and their souls delight in their abominations; so I [God] also will choose harsh treatment for them and bring upon them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened. They did evil in My sight and chose what displeases Me” (Isaiah 66:3-4).

When men know the truth and refuse to receive it, when they refuse to obey it and hold it in unrighteousness, “they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth” (2 Thessalonians 2:12 NLT).

“God is love” (1 John 4:16). He is not some cruel monster who deliberately and inwardly delights in preparing people for everlasting condemnation. But He earnestly and lovingly proclaims the gospel of Christ, “not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
Naw, real christians don't act that way.

Hell, I'm more "Christian" than you and I'm an atheist.

Naw, real christians don't act that way.

Hell, I'm more "Christian" than you and I'm an atheist.

But you love your sins, and you have no one to pay for your crimes against man and God in the Heavenly Court House. How will you then avoid the Sentence that you shall receive for your life spent in wickedness, disbelief and unrepentance?

Just because you are in denial about your court date, does not mean that there won't be a bench warrant sworn out for your arrest and imprisonment.

The First thing an Atheist does when he gets sent to Hell is kneel before God, and acknowledge He is God in Hell, but God no longer hears them, as they have chosen their fate, and their case is closed, and sentence already passed. So yes, Atheist, You Will Believe in God, but you will be In Hell by the time you acknowledge God.

Too Little Too Late.

I'm ok with that.

Dairy cows have a great life. They eat all day long and they get milked a couple of times a day.
That's a pretty good life.
I wish I could get that kind of treatment.

I'm ok with that.
You would be.....
Course you have to be joking....otherwise I think you need to be banned.
Of course I'm joking. I'm just poking at Stumpy over there.

For the record I do not really support beheading tRump supporters. Nor do I really support imprisoning them in reeducation camps. It's just fun to fuck with some of your more gullible conservative types.

Forum List

Back