I have had a headache for 3 weeks

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
3 fucking weeks, I kid you not, sometimes the pain is worse than others but it is always there, I have also been suffering from the worst kind of man flu in the history of mankind, have I moaned about it? Yes, I have, but my whining has largely been ignored so I have decided to unburden myself here.:sad:

I know how you feel. A few years back I had a headache that lasted almost 2 weeks. It just went away though. They rarely happen.

But go to a doctor.

A three week headache is serious.

It may be much more serious than you think. I've had migrane/cluster headaches all my life; I didn't know I was having them, because those headaches were what "headache" meant to me. It wasn't until those headaches became unbearable to others, as well as myself, and that I found they were treatable, that I found out I had been suffering needlessly for deacades. Regular headaches are now a point of fascination for me.

But you might have a brain tumor.

Do yourself a favor, as well as those around you, and follow the advice of those above and see a doctor.

3 fucking weeks, I kid you not, sometimes the pain is worse than others but it is always there, I have also been suffering from the worst kind of man flu in the history of mankind, have I moaned about it? Yes, I have, but my whining has largely been ignored so I have decided to unburden myself here.:sad:

IF you whined to a woman, it's likely to go unheard, because you guys are deathly ill if you have so much as a sniffle...

IF you have cluster headaches, they're not funny and they suck. Go to the Dr.

IF you have headaches that bad, AND you've had the flu for the same amount of time, pick out your casket, and then go to the doctor.

It's tough being you, isn't it?:badgrin:

It's tough being you, isn't it?:badgrin:

Bastard, I have suffered migraines since the age of eight, mood swings, some call manic depression, I prefer, me, being me, I cure myself, it felt unbearably long but so I moaned, forgive me, please.:eusa_pray:

Dont sweat it roomy , people are just teasing.

Sorry to hear about your pain.

Damn I never have headaches.

I cant imagine havig my head hurt for an hour let alone 3 weeks.

It would piss me off too!

Bastard, I have suffered migraines since the age of eight, mood swings, some call manic depression, I prefer, me, being me, I cure myself, it felt unbearably long but so I moaned, forgive me, please.:eusa_pray:

I think your headaches coincide with your absence from this board. Post more, and they'll go away. And no, it doesn't get any more shameless than THAT.:rofl:

Dont sweat it roomy , people are just teasing.

Sorry to hear about your pain.

Damn I never have headaches.

I cant imagine havig my head hurt for an hour let alone 3 weeks.

It would piss me off too!

He's NOT sweating it. Of all people, Roomy knows what to expect posting a weakness on this boad after he has exploited so many in the past.;)

No.

You're male.

Suck it up. :eusa_boohoo:

;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back