I have created several messageboards

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Most notably:

a politics-centered community with 17,000 members now (I gave it to the members when it hit 8,000)

My personal astronomy/astrophotography forum, now around 10,000 members

Several fly tying sites, probably another 10,000 members

2 "city" forums at the ISP I used to own (easily the most volatile, I was happy to sell them)

and a coin collecting site for wealthy numis-nerds

It isn't rocket science, and I have an easy, fail-proof system for moderating them that is proven over 15 years.

And I'm not telling ANY of you fuckers where they are!

(Seriously, I'm not. I like my privacy these days, and the astro site attracted some "nerd groupies" (picture CG with a telescope and an IUD, after a magnum of Boone's Farm).

4073-care-factory.jpg

Wow this is jusst not only the most interesting thing I've ever fucking heard about, but also totally NOT gay at all :rolleyes:

Wow this is jusst not only the most interesting thing I've ever fucking heard about, but also totally NOT gay at all :rolleyes:

Quite an endorsement, coming from you (word is, you're the board expert on gay).

Thanks bro!

Most notably:

a politics-centered community with 17,000 members now (I gave it to the members when it hit 8,000)

When you give a political message board to the members, is that anything like giving a prison to the inmates?

I meet interesting women on Facebook.

Where is my Congressional Medal of Honor?

Kinda off the subject, but is just me or is Congress the last institution that has the legitimacy and moral authority to issue a "medal of honor"?

I'm the president of a small country.

And I'm not telling ANY of you which one!

(Seriously, I'm not. I like my privacy these days).

See how that works?

Forum List

Back