I have an idea…White Oscar nominees can withdraw their names from consideration…right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Let's see the lefty racists in hollywood, who will condemn America for their own racism put their oscar where their mouth is…….let all the white nominees for Oscars withdraw their names from consideration

Let's see how many would go for that…….

Oh shit.....BRILLIANT!

Yes....why haven't these white nominees recognized their privilege and guilt and WITHDRAWN??

If whites keep withdrawing....problem solved.

Libs....why are your fellow white Hollywood libs accepting these racist awards rather than withdrawing like a true social justice warrior would?

I can't get to Facebook at the moment and I don't twitter….can someone put this idea out there so that these libtards have to actually deal with this idea?

Thanks…..

Let's see the lefty racists in hollywood, who will condemn America for their own racism put their oscar where their mouth is…….let all the white nominees for Oscars withdraw their names from consideration

Let's see how many would go for that…….

Why should they have to?

None of them will do this, and the reality is this year nominations was weak in my opinion and the Oscars are nothing but Hollywood to give it actors a MVP award while hand jobbing their ego...

It's quite simple.

Any Hollywood lib who accepts an Oscar or watches the Oscars is a white privileged oppressive hater.

The complainers thought the pillow lip in Creed should have been nominated and Will Smith in Concussion.

Forum List

Back