I have a question for you dems about Biden's forceable sexual assault

Why didn't he do it sooner?
So just so we are clear on the narrative, Biden is guilty but Trump is innocent of ALL the dozens of sexual assault allegations?

A woman has a right to be believed you sexist asshole. How dare you victimize this poor woman all over again? I bet your the type that would say she was asking for it because her dress was to short huh?

So just so we are clear on the narrative, Biden is guilty but Trump is innocent of ALL the dozens of sexual assault allegations?

A woman has a right to be believed you sexist asshole. How dare you victimize this poor woman all over again? I bet your the type that would say she was asking for it because her dress was to short huh?
Lol nothing I said here indicates I believe that. Trust me, you aren’t fooling anyone with your faux outrage. If you were genuinely outraged with sexual assault allegations, you would have condemned Trump a long time ago.

Lol nothing I said here indicates I believe that. Trust me, you aren’t fooling anyone with your faux outrage. If you were genuinely outraged with sexual assault allegations, you would have condemned Trump a long time ago.

Many posters have condemned Trump for his past and how he treated his wives and so on, but you are so blinded by your hate that you ignore this and believe because someone is not going to lie about Trump they are a Trumpbot.

So do you agree Biden should be investigated and if found that the woman has lied she should apologize but if Biden is lying he should step aside and let someone else run against Trump?

Now you will explain to me I would never ask Trump to step aside but the fact is I never wanted him as President, so yes I would demand he leave office just like I wanted Bill Clinton out after he lied to the nation and Congress!

You are questioning the veracity of the womans claim. Now you are trying to crawfish away from what you just did. Talk about a double standard.

You are questioning the veracity of the womans claim. Now you are trying to crawfish away from what you just did. Talk about a double standard.
Lol are you even listening to yourself? How do you just make shit up like this? I don’t doubt the woman’s claim, but your faux outrage is noted trust me!

Many posters have condemned Trump for his past and how he treated his wives and so on, but you are so blinded by your hate that you ignore this and believe because someone is not going to lie about Trump they are a Trumpbot.

So do you agree Biden should be investigated and if found that the woman has lied she should apologize but if Biden is lying he should step aside and let someone else run against Trump?

Now you will explain to me I would never ask Trump to step aside but the fact is I never wanted him as President, so yes I would demand he leave office just like I wanted Bill Clinton out after he lied to the nation and Congress!

I'll go this far and say that if this woman is lying she should be publicly exposed as a liar and if at all possible prosecuted just like Blassy Ford should be. As for investigating Trump, if anything were out there it would be public in no time. We listened to Stormy, let's listen to this woman.

Lol are you even listening to yourself? How do you just make shit up like this? I don’t doubt the woman’s claim, but your faux outrage is noted trust me!

Yeah the outrage is foux. Way so. But the point remains.

I'll go this far and say that if this woman is lying she should be publicly exposed as a liar and if at all possible prosecuted just like Blassy Ford should be. As for investigating Trump, if anything were out there it would be public in no time. We listened to Stormy, let's listen to this woman.
Lol oh my god. I am literally laughing my ass off right now. You people are too much.

Lol oh my god. I am literally laughing my ass off right now. You people are too much.

What is so funny Billy?

I am all for investigating any sexual assault claim no matter against Trump, Biden or you because it should be investigated and not ignored because of someone political leaning...

Now tell the board why you are so against it?

You will claim you do not care but you do because you would have not used Trump as an excuse!

I am all for investigating any sexual assault claim no matter against Trump, Biden or you because it should be investigated and not ignored because of someone political leaning...
Well it looks like you have 69 phone calls to make...23 each to your congressperson and two senators...better get movin'...

I wonder if Plugs is raping any of the Visiting Angels that are reading Dr. Suess to him at nap time. That shitstain needs to be in a hospice.... after Nov 3.

Trump didn't sexually assault anyone.

“All Women’s voices matter” - that’s what liberals told us during the Kavanaugh hearings. Let’s see them back it up here or watch how fast, furious, and certain Biden’s accuser is a hoax. She needs to be heard.

all womens voices have a right to be heard. So let's be quiet while Billy speaks

Don't deflect, Billy. This needs to be looked into and cleared up. Biden refusing to speak up about this is making it worse. Is the MSM still mum?

Why should Joe Biden respond to this allegation? This accuser has made no credible allegation.

Why has his accuser only told her story to a third rate journalist on a right wing blog? Why didn't she go to a reputable media outlet. The NYT or the Washington Post would have vetted this story 6 ways to Sunday before publishing, that's why. They would have talked to her friends, family, and coworkers about this incident, and taken great pains to smoke out other accusers.

Has she taken a lie detector test? Has she given a sworn affidavit? Did the reporter talk to her family and friends. Unless and until she talks to someone other than a right wing blogger, her accusation has no credibility. Trust but verify - always.

Consider the story of Roy Moore. The Washington Post talked to more than 60 people about Moore before publishing, and they were able to locate a half dozen inappropriately young women he had approached or dated.

Similarly, Brett Kavenaugh's friends may not have remembered that specific incident, but the pattern of behaviour towards women was well established.

Just so we are clear, Trump is guilty, but Biden is innocent of rape?

There has been no credible allegations of rape against Biden. More than 20 women have made allegations against Trump, including Ivanna. Those allegations have been backed up by court records, law suits, affidavits, and Trump's own access Hollywood tape.

What evidence is there against Joe Biden?

Don't deflect, Billy. This needs to be looked into and cleared up. Biden refusing to speak up about this is making it worse. Is the MSM still mum?
I don’t give a shit if it’s looked into.

But had it been Trump you would be calling for a Congressional Investigation and his ( Trump ) impeachment...

So let just admit you only care about sexual assault allegations as long as it is done by a Republican...
Lol If it had been Trump? Trump has dozens of allegations against him idiot. That’s my entire point.

And you want them investigated but don't want Biden investigated, so let admit Billy you love sexual assault investigations as long as it is against Republicans but do not care if a Democrat did it or not...

I miss Obama and George W. Bush because even though those two retarded meat suits made me wonder how they got elected at least no one really claimed they sexually assaulted them...

But still if investigation is good for Trump then it is good for Biden, but I know you will disagree as usual...
Lol Christ I just said I don’t give a shit if he is investigated for it. How dense are you?

"I don't give a shit" and demanding there be an investigation.
See the difference Billy?

Forum List

Back