"I had 4 abortions..." This is what radical leftists want for women!

I have no idea why the head of the RNC is in this story? But anyhow

Yeh, those leftists certainly love women, don't they?

Actually, they don't love anyone but themselves

and they don't do a good job of that, either
I would love for nobody to have an abortion, that’s what I want and would love to see, but I certainly don’t support the governments right to prohibit and restrict anybody that wants one from getting one. That’s their business no matter what I want or would like to see.

Poor analogy.

Abortion is about a woman's right to choose.

Killing a pregnant woman is not a choice.
So you’re saying that a stranger cannot kill a woman’s baby, but the mother can kill it?

When California charges to counts of murder for killing a pregnant woman, then they are acknowledge that killing a fetus is murder.

So you’re saying that a stranger cannot kill a woman’s baby, but the mother can kill it?

When California charges to counts of murder for killing a pregnant woman, then they are acknowledge that killing a fetus is murder.
You're so stupid that you don't know the difference.

I am saying a stranger cannot kill a woman against her will, but where it's legal a mother can have an abortion.

Like if I want, I can put in the street and take a baseball bat to my truck and beat the shit out of it. Not a crime.

If someone else takes a baseball bat to my truck without my permission, that is a crime.

No. It isn't.

I don't think you know what murder means.

I would love for nobody to have an abortion, that’s what I want and would love to see, but I certainly don’t support the governments right to prohibit and restrict anybody that wants one from getting one. That’s their business no matter what I want or would like to see.

Chickenshit response is chickenshit.

Is this woman an irresponsible idiot, yes or no?

I am saying a stranger cannot kill a woman against her will, but where it's legal a mother can have an abortion.

Like if I want, I can put in the street and take a baseball bat to my truck and beat the shit out of it. Not a crime.

If someone else takes a baseball bat to my truck without my permission, that is a crime.

No. It isn't.

I don't think you know what murder means.
A viable fetus is not a truck.

Do you feel the same way about guns? I mean, almost without exception when you have an abortion procedure someone dies. But when you buy a gun, nobody usually dies. However, the left wants to regulate firearms virtually out of existence. How do you square these two positions? It looks to me that if the left wants to be consistent it should, in fact, regulate abortion out of existence. It is funny that leftists are hardcore statists until killing babies is brought up. Then they become libertarians.

A viable fetus is not a truck.
No kidding, but in the context of legal abortion, it applies.

In states where abortion is legal, the fetus is the women's, she can abort it or not. Just like a woman can bash up her truck if she wants but nobody else can.

It's different in states that ban abortion because the fetus belongs to the state and they decide what the woman can do with it.

The problem is that once the woman is pregnant, it's no longer just her body. And it's not just one body. There's two bodies now. It's a matter of protecting the unborn just like we're supposed to protect the born.
Wrong.

The problem is government interfering with the private lives of citizens concerning whether to have a child or not.

The belief that a woman ‘loses control’ of decision-making when she becomes pregnant is personal, subjective opinion, devoid of fact and merit – it is neither the role nor responsibility of government to enforce personal, subjective opinions via the power of the state.

Yet you guys “love” women so much you’d rather see them die than get an abortion. Or maybe you just think they are too stupid to make their own decisions over their own bodies and need you to intervene.
Less than 1% of abortions are for saving the life of the mother. Over 99% are for getting her back on the dance floor...rinse...repeat.

Wrong.

The problem is government interfering with the private lives of citizens concerning whether to have a child or not.

The belief that a woman ‘loses control’ of decision-making when she becomes pregnant is personal, subjective opinion, devoid of fact and merit – it is neither the role nor responsibility of government to enforce personal, subjective opinions via the power of the state.
...says the "jab or be fired" advocate.
Mrs. Jones, do you read your stupid posts after you write them?

Forum List

Back