I guess tomorrow I have to dig out my Levi's

You don't like wearing jeans? why not?

I love jeans. :2up:

Too tight & restrictive. Can't wear dress slacks in my line of work so stuck with denim

You could go trans and wear a skirt...

Or just go Scottish or Irish and wear a kilt... Come on Sassy you know real men wear kilts!

I actually read a book about the Irish in WWI who wore kilts to battle. That's just crazy

Too tight & restrictive. Can't wear dress slacks in my line of work so stuck with denim
You don't like skinny jeans? At least this guy has an excuse.

upload_2016-11-18_18-22-58.png

Or just go Scottish or Irish and wear a kilt... Come on Sassy you know real men wear kilts!

I actually read a book about the Irish in WWI who wore kilts to battle. That's just crazy
There was a line in a WWII movie. American GI asked a kilt wearing Scot what he wore under his kilt. The Scot replied, "Your wife's lipstick."

With a cock sock...

I am a true Scotsman and I promise I will have frost bite before I wear a damn thing under my Kilt and I promise you that is why I live in Texas so that will never happen!!!:ack-1::50::scared1:

With a cock sock...

I am a true Scotsman and I promise I will have frost bite before I wear a damn thing under my Kilt and I promise you that is why I live in Texas so that will never happen!!!:ack-1::50::scared1:

Our nanny is Scottish, I adore her accent...and she has nearly the temper we Irish do

Forum List

Back