I gues this'll piss off the alleged christians here

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.
God does help them, that's why he created the United States a Christian nation

I'm not sure which is funnier. That God can't enforce his words on his own or that this is a Christian country.
The only place it's not a Christian country is in your shrine to the devil in your closet

A Christian nation does not turn away the needy. A Christian nation does not allow it's leaders to lie them into war. I can do this all day.

It's the same rhetoric i've heard all my life Gdjjr
Perhaps- but you likely read it to learn that- what I asserted (assert) I stand by and most posters validate my assertions.
validate for a numbers of reasons, yes.

they always do

call me simple but , myself along with many simple farmers just can't see what 'dog in the fight' there is Gdjjr

~S~

So we're supposed to let our best allies in the Middle East just get killed.
'best allies in the ME'

Boy, that's a low bar...

Anyway, I thought 'best ally' was Bahrain, where you have a naval base. What bases do you have in Israel?
We also have or have had bases in Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Pakistan.

It's funny the way you thought you had a point.

'best allies in the ME'

Boy, that's a low bar...

Anyway, I thought 'best ally' was Bahrain, where you have a naval base. What bases do you have in Israel?
We also have or have had bases in Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Pakistan.

None of it defensible.

'best allies in the ME'

Boy, that's a low bar...

None of it defensible.
And yet you voted for Biden, who's expanding the wars in the Middle East.

I bet you feel really stupid about voting for him. You should.

'best allies in the ME'

Boy, that's a low bar...

None of it defensible.

This gets so old......I did not vote for Biden.

'best allies in the ME'

Boy, that's a low bar...

None of it defensible.

This gets so old......I did not vote for Biden.
Okay.

'best allies in the ME'

Boy, that's a low bar...

None of it defensible.

How is he expanding the wars in the middle east? I want to know.

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.
God does help them, that's why he created the United States a Christian nation

I'm not sure which is funnier. That God can't enforce his words on his own or that this is a Christian country.
The only place it's not a Christian country is in your shrine to the devil in your closet
The US is abandoning Christianity.

Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.

God called them his chosen people. Was he lying? Not real?
Perhaps the United States is God's means of defending His chosen people.

Never thought of that, did you?

So he can't enforce his words without the United States? He's never told me to go to war. Quite the opposite.
God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform.

Hey, speaking of intercession by deities, it doesn't look like Allah is real keen on helping his people recover their homeland, does it? Or do you think Allah likes it when Hamas kills Israeli civilians?
Do you think the Yahweh (an old Canaanite god) likes it when Jews kills civilians?

Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.

So he can't enforce his words without the United States? He's never told me to go to war. Quite the opposite.

Hey, speaking of intercession by deities, it doesn't look like Allah is real keen on helping his people recover their homeland, does it? Or do you think Allah likes it when Hamas kills Israeli civilians?
Do you think the Yahweh (an old Canaanite god) likes it when Jews kills civilians?

So, the PLO and Hamas did nothing wrong? The Palestinian government is not standing up to them because THEY ARE them.

So, the PLO and Hamas did nothing wrong? The Palestinian government is not standing up to them because THEY ARE them.
And Israel attacks the Associated Press instead of PLO and Hamas, their alleged enemies.

I think it's an internal Israeli extra-legal law enforcement thing, to "betray" domestic enemies or alleged criminals to PLO/Hamas, and call for missile strikes from outside the boundaries of their official jurisdiction, to punish their own countrymen.

Not our concern.

Dunno. Ask somebody who believes in him.

Do you like seeing Jews killed?

Forum List

Back