I gues this'll piss off the alleged christians here

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.

You do remember Babylon and Rome, don't you!!

Rome got too big for it's britches. They were always at war. We seem to want to go there.

No Rome got pissed at the Israelis. The Jews started a civil war.

And the United States had nothing to do with any of it.

I'm a Christian. You didn't make me mad. If Israel is God's chosen people he can defend them all without anyone's help.

You do remember Babylon and Rome, don't you!!

Rome got too big for it's britches. They were always at war. We seem to want to go there.

No Rome got pissed at the Israelis. The Jews started a civil war.

And the United States had nothing to do with any of it.

And the US was non existent at this time.

It is tough to find history books that have not been scrubbed post 1948. Fortunately some vintage books do exist. For example my Encyclopedia of World History has a section on Palestine. It lists the assorted ethnic groups that resided there over the years based on evidence and even the Old Testament mythology as if that fake mythology was real. The ten tribes of Israel will relatively sorted lived and gone early on, but in all subsequent cases the tribe of Judah was never in control and always fighting with the group (Babylonians, Persians, Alexander the Great, Egypt, Seleudis, Roman, etc.) who controlled the area at various times. Thus the Kabbalistic hope for a "messiah" sent from Yahweh and other Jewish gods to slaughter the host group.

"Palestine is the southern part of Syria...from Mt. Hermon to the southern end of the Dead Sea..." Encyclopedia of World History circa 1940.

Yes the Jews made their own history, revisionist hx.

It is tough to find history books that have not been scrubbed post 1948. Fortunately some vintage books do exist. For example my Encyclopedia of World History has a section on Palestine. It lists the assorted ethnic groups that resided there over the years based on evidence and even the Old Testament mythology as if that fake mythology was real. The ten tribes of Israel will relatively sorted lived and gone early on, but in all subsequent cases the tribe of Judah was never in control and always fighting with the group (Babylonians, Persians, Alexander the Great, Egypt, Seleudis, Roman, etc.) who controlled the area at various times. Thus the Kabbalistic hope for a "messiah" sent from Yahweh and other Jewish gods to slaughter the host group.

"Palestine is the southern part of Syria...from Mt. Hermon to the southern end of the Dead Sea..." Encyclopedia of World History circa 1940.

Ahhh, the great realtor in the sky. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Palestine Has the Right to Defend Itself

Simply: what is more important for America: maintaining its own superpowerdom, or supporting Israel indefinitely and unconditionally?

I'd say the US is more important, but, then I'd probably be called a name meant to hurt my feelins- :rolleyes:
Jordon occupies much more of their land than Israel does.
Why don't they give some of it back to them??

Israel only took that land because it makes it more difficult for the Palestinians to reach Jerusalem with their rocket barrages. It's called the spoils of war. And when it comes to Israel....they don't need to give back land that will put their security in jeopardy.
Why don't they give some of it back to them??

I ask why should they?
Okay....then why should Israel give any back to them?

That big divot on the map called the West Bank that you see that goes from the Jordanian border to Jerusalem is Jordanian occupied territory. There are only a few areas inside of that territory that are occupied by Israel. They already turned over Gaza Strip. How much more should Israel give up?

This was just a deceptive political act by Arab states against Israel. Trump had agreements with them before he took office that ended all of that. Do you remember the peace accords Trump fostered in the last few months of his administration?

But now Xiden is trying to cosy up to Iran. And the primary reason they're firing rockets into Israel is because one of the first acts that Xiden did when he took office was release millions of USDs to the Palestinians so they could buy more rockets to kill Jews with.

Last edited:
Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.
So we're supposed to let our best allies in the Middle East just get killed.

God called them his chosen people. Was he lying? Not real?
Perhaps the United States is God's means of defending His chosen people.

Never thought of that, did you?

So he can't enforce his words without the United States? He's never told me to go to war. Quite the opposite.
God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform.

Hey, speaking of intercession by deities, it doesn't look like Allah is real keen on helping his people recover their homeland, does it? Or do you think Allah likes it when Hamas kills Israeli civilians?

Can the Paelstinians -- i.e., Iran's walking munitions -- prosecute their war without anyone's help?

Not our concern.

So he can't enforce his words without the United States? He's never told me to go to war. Quite the opposite.

Hey, speaking of intercession by deities, it doesn't look like Allah is real keen on helping his people recover their homeland, does it? Or do you think Allah likes it when Hamas kills Israeli civilians?

Not my concern, I've already made that clear.

Not our concern.

Not my concern, I've already made that clear.
Yes, you prefer to look the other way when people you support -- Islamic terrorists and Joe Biden -- do awful things.

In Israel, one has to be on active duty to carry an Uzi.
Of course, half the population is always on active duty in one way or another,
They're liberal-ass gun-grabbing child-molesting buttfuckers, and they always betray us to the most liberal of all the Jews, as for example Michael Bloomberg with his various state and local gun control initiatives throughout the United States.

In Israel, one has to be on active duty to carry an Uzi.
Of course, half the population is always on active duty in one way or another,
They're liberal-ass gun-grabbing child-molesting buttfuckers, and they always betray us to the most liberal of all the Jews, as for example Michael Bloomberg with his various state and local gun control initiatives throughout the United States.
Michael Bloomberg is a pos.
I suggest taking a ride on a NYC subway and getting stabbed by a Liberal.

Michael Bloomberg is a pos.
I suggest taking a ride on a NYC subway and getting stabbed by a Liberal.
And those are Jews in Israel that collect aid money from U.S. tax dollars. Do Christians really have to pay so much jizra to the Jews and Palestinians of Israel and Gaza?
Tell us ignorant asshole...What does Israel do with that 3.8Billion?

Palestine Has the Right to Defend Itself

Simply: what is more important for America: maintaining its own superpowerdom, or supporting Israel indefinitely and unconditionally?

I'd say the US is more important, but, then I'd probably be called a name meant to hurt my feelins- :rolleyes:

It does, when it's the one who constantly picks fights with a vastly superior military power like Israel.

We are a committed ally of the Israelis. If we abandon them, that will send a terrible message to the rest of our allies around the world.

Good thing you don't dictate foreign policy.

'best allies in the ME'

Boy, that's a low bar...

Anyway, I thought 'best ally' was Bahrain, where you have a naval base. What bases do you have in Israel?

Forum List

Back