I Gotta Hand It To The Donald....

Why would he do anti lobbing bills?
Especially since he has never talked about this as a bill.
He is talking about not having to pay back favors to lobbyists who contribute to both campaigns.
They want their bills going through not what is better for all of us as a country.

In his recent 100 days speech, he spoke of instituting anti-lobbying bills. I assumed that was what you were referencing.

At any rate, I find it ironic that Donald Trump is vocal against lobbying, when he had the Trump Organization bailed out and subsidized by the taxpayers, after engaging in crony relationships with

Like they always say, the devil is in the details.
I was talking more about the favors and paybacks.

That is why he is against it. Doesn't mean that as a businessman he should not take advantage of the stupidity of what congress and past Presidents have passed and signed into law. :)

Sorry don't know what happened there in my reply.

That is why he is against it. Doesn't mean that as a businessman he should not take advantage of the stupidity of what congress and past Presidents have passed and signed into law. :)

Not in favor of that apologetic self serving shit.

I didn't take government assistance when I needed it, despite it being available. I did this so I could judge pricks like Donald that excuse ethical wrongdoing unto the "stupidity of congress."

Why do you keep putting wrongful meanings in my words and try to guess at what I think?
People usually get things totally wrong when trying to do that.
That usually just ends up in wheels going round in circles and ends up nowhere.
Your implications are the problem. If you didnt mean any of that why do you think its important that Drumpf knows about businesses?

I am not implying anything.
I mean what I say and say what I mean.
You are doing the implying.
You must be implying something. You slyly tried to avoid answering my question.

You think I'm sly? :lmao:
I think you tried to be sly since you avoided answering my question.

Why should I when you imply things?
That not being sly.
That's spinning wheels.

Your implications are the problem. If you didnt mean any of that why do you think its important that Drumpf knows about businesses?

That not being sly.
That's spinning wheels.
I didnt imply anything. You did. I came right and said what I thought you meant. When you said thats not what you meant I asked for you to elaborate. You have avoided that so I guess I was right about my original guess.

Not in favor of that apologetic self serving shit.

I didn't take government assistance when I needed it, despite it being available. I did this so I could judge pricks like Donald that excuse ethical wrongdoing unto the "stupidity of congress."

Need a little more clarity. :)

That not being sly.
That's spinning wheels.
I didnt imply anything. You did. I came right and said what I thought you meant. When you said thats not what you meant I asked for you to elaborate. You have avoided that so I guess I was right about my original guess.

Ok, let's agree to disagree.

Incoherent to think a country shouldn't be run like a business....of course it should. And we know the Rat party has no concept of how business operates, with budgets, outlay vs. income and balance sheets. The Rats can't comprehend there can't be more spending than tax revenues allow....this is why we're $20T in debt and Social Security is bankrupt. The Rat party also is aware that businesses that attempt to operate like the government are hauled into court and destroyed. What the Rat party understands better than most is that they have no talent so they fixate on making the RULES of the game. They pass legislation that they can personally benefit from ala Pelosi's handling of the Visa IPO...she held it up until she was personally invested, let it go through and made million$ on it. Who knows how much she pocketed from Barry-Care or what kind of no-bid contracts her crook husband is getting from us taxpayers. The country will once again be run like a business with Trump in charge. No more over-budget, behind-schedule bonanza's for the Rat's cronies. What's ironic is that the moron Clinton voters will also benefit from draining the swamp in D.C., but that's to be expected....they're used to being clueless about how America used to work and can again. They gave up on America long ago and held their hand out for the rest of us to fill. When that hand is slapped away, they may well try to make something of themselves.

Forum List

Back