I Gotta Hand It To The Donald....

Typically illiterate people never back down from their position. They just remain willfully ignorant as Drumpf has shown everyone.
like the democrats that keep seeing proof of how corrupt their evil bitch is, yet fail to admit she is an evil lying bitch.
I have noticed however that since the video came out showing that the democrats started the fights at the trump rallies, we have not had to listen to any of the demodrones bring up how violent Trump is.
Guess that's a can of worms they would prefer not have to answer for at this time.
Thats true. If Dems dont see how corrupt Hillary is they are willfully ignorant as well. Since I am not a Dem I cant help you out on that one. However, this is about the silly orange boy and not Hilary.
Interesting thing about a forum like this, When I post to a thread, its about whoever I post about. In this case it was the idiots that actually think that the whore Hillary is a good idea.
Another funny thing about a forum like this is that, If you think my post does not fit in, or it offends you, you do have the option of not reading it or responding to it.
So glad I was able to educate you just a bit on this.
No one cares what your post is about if its not on topic. Since you responded to my post I only felt it was right I responded to yours. That ends now if you cant be on topic.
what will I do now, Im hurt. A crackhead does not share my opinion.
Im thinking that I should just off myself, there is no coming back from this.

I should think that anybody who is sick and tired of big money lobbyists running things in D.C. would vote for Trump.
Drumpf was one fo the original big money lobbyists. Why would you think that would change if he somehow gained the presidency?

Because he knows what gov. rules and regulations are hampering and holding back growth in this nation.
Most of our politicians haven't got a clue as to how businesses run.

Typically illiterate people never back down from their position. They just remain willfully ignorant as Drumpf has shown everyone.
like the democrats that keep seeing proof of how corrupt their evil bitch is, yet fail to admit she is an evil lying bitch.
I have noticed however that since the video came out showing that the democrats started the fights at the trump rallies, we have not had to listen to any of the demodrones bring up how violent Trump is.
Guess that's a can of worms they would prefer not have to answer for at this time.
Thats true. If Dems dont see how corrupt Hillary is they are willfully ignorant as well. Since I am not a Dem I cant help you out on that one. However, this is about the silly orange boy and not Hilary.
Interesting thing about a forum like this, When I post to a thread, its about whoever I post about. In this case it was the idiots that actually think that the whore Hillary is a good idea.
Another funny thing about a forum like this is that, If you think my post does not fit in, or it offends you, you do have the option of not reading it or responding to it.
So glad I was able to educate you just a bit on this.
No one cares what your post is about if its not on topic. Since you responded to my post I only felt it was right I responded to yours. That ends now if you cant be on topic.
what will I do now, Im hurt. A crackhead does not share my opinion.
Im thinking that I should just off myself, there is no coming back from this.
You dont have to do that. You just get back on topic and I may converse with you. It would probably be a rare thing for me to share your opinion so you will just have to have thicker skin.

I should think that anybody who is sick and tired of big money lobbyists running things in D.C. would vote for Trump.
Drumpf was one fo the original big money lobbyists. Why would you think that would change if he somehow gained the presidency?

Because he knows what gov. rules and regulations are hampering and holding back growth in this nation.
Thats the problem with people that dont know what they are talking about. The country isnt a business. You dont run a country like a business. The sooner people learn this the better informed they will be.

Why Government Should Not Be Run Like A Business

Thats the problem with people that dont know what they are talking about. The country isnt a business. You dont run a country like a business. The sooner people learn this the better informed they will be.

I never said that gov should run like a business.
I said that our politicians don't know anything about running business and they pass things without understanding what harm they are causing.

I said that our politicians don't know anything about running business and they pass things without understanding what harm they are causing.
You are correct. You didnt say that. The problem is you seem to think businesses are more important than people. I dont care if a business is harmed if people benefit.

You are correct. You didnt say that. The problem is you seem to think businesses are more important than people. I dont care if a business is harmed if people benefit.

Why do you keep putting wrongful meanings in my words and try to guess at what I think?
People usually get things totally wrong when trying to do that.
That usually just ends up in wheels going round in circles and ends up nowhere.

Why do you keep putting wrongful meanings in my words and try to guess at what I think?
Your implications are the problem. If you didnt mean any of that why do you think its important that Drumpf knows about businesses?

Big money lobbyists are why he would never get into office in a million years. Even if he did, the chances that he would get anti-lobbying bills through are -5000%.

Let's say he declares himself as a despot. The ruling class would have his stupid ass capped by dinner.

Your implications are the problem. If you didnt mean any of that why do you think its important that Drumpf knows about businesses?

I am not implying anything.
I mean what I say and say what I mean.
You are doing the implying.

You must be implying something. You slyly tried to avoid answering my question.

Big money lobbyists are why he would never get into office in a million years. Even if he did, the chances that he would get anti-lobbying bills through are -5000%.

Let's say he declares himself as a despot. The ruling class would have his stupid ass capped by dinner.

Why would he do anti lobbing bills?
Especially since he has never talked about this as a bill.
He is talking about not having to pay back favors to lobbyists who contribute to both campaigns.
They want their bills going through not what is better for all of us as a country.

He is talking about not having to pay back favors to lobbyists who contribute to both campaigns.
They want their bills going through not what is better for all of us as a country.

In his recent 100 days speech, he spoke of instituting anti-lobbying bills. I assumed that was what you were referencing.

At any rate, I find it ironic that Donald is vocal against lobbying, when he had the Trump Organization bailed out and subsidized by the taxpayers, after engaging in crony relationships with politicians.

Last edited:

Just tired of people putting in meanings that are not there of what they think I say rather than just reading what was typed.

Just tired of people putting in meanings that are not there of what they think I say rather than just reading what was typed.
You'll get used to it. Happens all the time. Thats why I admitted you didnt exactly say what i thought you did and asked you to explain what you meant.

You think I'm sly? :lmao:

You think I'm sly? :lmao:
I think you tried to be sly since you avoided answering my question.

In his recent 100 days speech, he spoke of instituting anti-lobbying bills. I assumed that was what you were referencing.

At any rate, I find it ironic that Donald Trump is vocal against lobbying, when he had the Trump Organization bailed out and subsidized by the taxpayers, after engaging in crony relationships with

Like they always say, the devil is in the details.
I was talking more about the favors and paybacks.

That is why he is against it. Doesn't mean that as a businessman he should not take advantage of the stupidity of what congress and past Presidents have passed and signed into law. :)

Forum List

Back