I got a problem.

Oh sorry. Not "the end of the U.S." It's not secession or disbanding democracy, it's a "national divorce." I forgot how crafty you all have to be with your semantics to hide the inner taliban in you.
Try pulling your head out of your same sex lover's head and read Reuters and AP News; the US is becoming a Banana Republic.

We get record inflation and record spending under Biden. But it's my fault for noticing? Excuse me?
Trump spent more than any President in history and a quarter of our entire national debt came under his watch. A global crisis happened under Trump's watch and immediately afterwards the entire world fell into inflation. Tell me more about how little you know.

Try pulling your head out of your same sex lover's head and read Reuters and AP News; the US is becoming a Banana Republic.
It's amazing how 100% of the time anybody tries to steer a conversation towards gay sex, it is ALWAYS a conservative republican. You all can't stop proving me wrong.

Anyways, Trump promising a change into a Banana Republic is the entire reason you support him.

Oh sorry. Not "the end of the U.S." It's not secession or disbanding democracy, it's a "national divorce." I forgot how crafty you all have to be with your semantics to hide the inner taliban in you.
You mean the Taliban Joe gave 40,000,000 Afghans to?? THAT Taliban?? The Taliban beloved of Biden???

Greg

It's amazing how 100% of the time anybody tries to steer a conversation towards gay sex, it is ALWAYS a conservative republican. You all can't stop proving me wrong.

Anyways, Trump promising a change into a Banana Republic is the entire reason you support him.
Liar; that was Bulldog in Post 10.

Greg

Trump spent more than any President in history and a quarter of our entire national debt came under his watch. A global crisis happened under Trump's watch and immediately afterwards the entire world fell into inflation. Tell me more about how little you know.
LIAR!!!

The economy rebounded quite well under Trump WITHOUT Inflation. You know it you liar!!

Greg

Your perversion is NOT a virtue!!

Greg

The spending was due to the pandemic brought about by Democrats.

High inflation was from Biden's reductions of oil drilling + massive influx of illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back