I feel a little depressed

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Life a is like prison, a "life sentence" haha.:laugh2: Don't worry I'm not going to kill myself since I know how much pain it brings to people you leave behind. But life is not all it's cracked up to be imo.

Life a is like prison, a "life sentence" haha.:laugh2: Don't worry I'm not going to kill myself since I know how much pain it brings to people you leave behind. But life is not all it's cracked up to be imo.

Life is what you make of it my friend. If things aren't going well volunteer for some group that is out helping others. You will be astonished at how much good comes from that. For both you, and them.

Life is what you make of it my friend. If things aren't going well volunteer for some group that is out helping others. You will be astonished at how much good comes from that. For both you, and them.

I've done that before and it was rewarding. But I'm just not in the mood. I think I feel a bit apathetic.

I've done that before and it was rewarding. But I'm just not in the mood. I think I feel a bit apathetic.

Yes, apathy can be a problem. That is for sure. But it too will pass. Then do the volunteer thing, and more importantly keep doing it. It is a feeling that will continue to grow as you carry on doing it.

I tried that. Volunteering just made me more depressed. And, people can smell depressed folks and thats when they pounce because they think you are weak.
Actually, that might be a good idea after all. They try to take advantage, you get pissed off, no more funk!:lol:

Yes, apathy can be a problem. That is for sure. B
t it too will pass. Then do the volunteer thing, and more importantly keep doing it. It is a feeling that will continue to grow as you carry on doing it.

I used to volunteer at the refugee center. Also the food pantry. I know it does make you feel good. I am just feeling despair not for material reasons more for spiritual reasons. I can't seem to stop, seeing others less fortunate is more depressing in a way for me right now.

That's why there are fetishes, drugs, alcohol, nude beaches, red hat society's, Denny's for all night coffee and novel reading..I mostly wallow in sexual degradation and weed.....

That's why there are fetishes, drugs, alcohol, nude beaches, red hat society's, Denny's for all night coffee and novel reading..I mostly wallow in sexual degradation and weed.....

I like weed and sleep. :lol:

I learned to do without sleep before I had 4 kids, been doing it ever since......There's just too much to do in such little time....

The alternative isn't better. Suck it up, buttercup!

I am. I am just bitching about it. It will pass.

I learned to do without sleep before I had 4 kids, been doing it ever since......There's just too much to do in such little time....

You have god prospects ahead of you. You could write a screenplay or do voiceovers, anything start a pot business.

I have this "chicken or the egg" thing with depression. I'm not sure if I masturbate because I'm depressed, or if I'm depressed because I masturbate.

The alternative isn't better. Suck it up, buttercup!

I am. I am just bitching about it. It will pass.
\
We all have our days.

There's 3 types of days

Type a) Everything goes well

Type b) Things mess up but you right them and everything is OK.

Type c) It's all bad!

Hopefully a and b days are at a ratio of 30:1 vs c for everybody.

I have those days also and hide in my room playing marathon series of games on the 'puter...Before the 'puter it was on business table sized maps...or game boards..

You have god prospects ahead of you. You could write a screenplay or do voiceovers, anything start a pot business.
I plan to.....One more run around the Mayberry tree before I have to sit and wait it out...

Forum List

Back