I encourage you to contact WHITE HOUSE Correspondence association

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
i just sent a email requesting more conservative journalists.

Here is a link, just click contact and send a written request.

Democrats are irrelevant now we should have more questions asked that Americans wanna know.

Like why do we still have illegals here?

Why were 600 illegals registered to vote in one state?

Questions about deregulation of the second amendment.

Getting democrats out of education!

These questions need to be asked!

Democrats are irrelevant now we should have more questions asked that Americans wanna know.

So basically, you just want to load the room with homers?
Trump has difficulty answering even the most basic softball questions. What makes you think a friendlier audience will make most of us NOT notice his incompetence?

A free press asks questions (sometimes difficult ones) of our leaders. They are there to hold them accountable. Happened under each President in my lifetime. DJT is first President in my lifetime
who thinks he doesn't have to answer to anyone.

• Banned

Trump has difficulty answering even the most basic softball questions. What makes you think a friendlier audience will make most of us NOT notice his incompetence?

A free press asks questions (sometimes difficult ones) of our leaders. They are there to hold them accountable. Happened under each President in my lifetime. DJT is first President in my lifetime
Asking why Americans have to live around illegals isnt a softball question..

Asking about a executive order to D regulate all restrictions on the second amendment is not a softball question!

Americans have questions that need to be asked.Democrats are no longer relevant. Your hate for America is getting boring, move on

Asking about a executive order to D regulate all restrictions on the second amendment is not a softball question!

Americans have questions that need to be asked.Democrats are no longer relevant. Your hate for America is getting boring, move on

I can answer those questions for you right now. 1) When the corporations that hire them are fined heavily and the executives who run these corporations are sent to jail. Then maybe you won't have to live around dark people anymore...but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. 2) Asking for sensible gun control laws is not restricting the 2nd Amendment. Getting rid of the 2nd Amendment would take a majority of states agreeing to it in Constitutional...oh, you know what it would take.

Again, a free press asking questions and holding our leaders accountable is necessary to the survival of our Republic. Sometimes, I wonder if the biggest statists in this country are on the right. I've never seen a group of people so willing to use legislation and the courts to force their belief system on all who don't agree with it.

• Banned

I can answer those questions for you right now. 1) When the corporations that hire them are fined heavily and the executives who run these corporations are sent to jail. Then maybe you won't have to live around dark people anymore...but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. 2) Asking for sensible gun control laws is not restricting the 2nd Amendment. Getting rid of the 2nd Amendment would take a majority of states agreeing to it in Constitutional...oh, you know what it would take.

Again, a free press asking questions and holding our leaders accountable is necessary to the survival of our Republic. Sometimes, I wonder if the biggest statists in this country are on the right. I've never seen a group of people so willing to use legislation and the courts to force their belief system on all who don't agree with it.
Well run for President and you can be asked those questions.. I’m interested in what the president has to say .

Well run for President and you can be asked those questions.. I’m interested in what the president has to say .

The same thing he always says. 3 million illegals voted, fake news, Crooked Hillary...same catchphrases out of the same playbook. I suspect even if the room were stacked with reporters asking softball questions, they'd get sick of that act..quickly.

The same thing he always says. 3 million illegals voted, fake news, Crooked Hillary...same catchphrases out of the same playbook. I suspect even if the room were stacked with reporters asking softball questions, they'd get sick of that act..quickly.
keep asking until every last one is gone, more important then asking the same questions over and over again getting the same response lol

How come Adam schiff hasn’t been arrested yet? I’d like that question answered. How much information is it going to leaked to the press

Forum List

Back