"i don't want a pardon from Biden, i'm innocent...release the tapes!"...MAGA champion Matt Gaetz responds to sex trafficking allegations on Tucker

OH Yea, he did nothing wrong, that will be the day.
----------------------------------------
On Dec. 19, Gaetz cast the lone "no" vote on a widely bipartisan human trafficking bill that passed unanimously through the U.S. Senate in September before sailing through the House by a count of 418 to 1.

The legislation — the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act — is an attempt to give the federal government more resources to combat the sex trade in the U.S., such as a human trafficking prevention coordinator at the U.S. Department of Transportation and a committee in the department to help develop best practices to fight human trafficking.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz was literally the only person to vote against an anti-human trafficking bill | Blogs (orlandoweekly.com)

• Banned
Orlando Sentinel writes:

"Federal authorities are investigating potential sex trafficking violations by U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, a probe that emerged from the prosecution of former Seminole County tax collector Joel Greenberg. ⁠
.⁠
Justice Department investigators are reportedly looking into whether Gaetz, a close ally of former President Donald Trump, had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paid for her to travel with him.⁠"

Would be curious to know why he voted against a human trafficking bill...

A very odd story...seems like there is a lot going on here....will be interesting to see how it plays out. If the tapes clear him, why is the Xiden DOJ holding on to them? He seems to think they do, so why hide them?

As far as why he voted no on the legislation that was brought up...he has explained why...some time ago he explained why: Matt Gaetz defends lone no vote on anti-human trafficking bill

" Gaetz said he voted no because, despite best intentions of the bill, it represented "mission creep" at the federal level in creating the committee.

"Unless there is an overwhelming, compelling reason that our existing agencies in the federal government can't handle that problem, I vote no because voters in Northwest Florida did not send me to Washington to go and create more federal government," Gaetz said.

Basically he said he voted no, because...well we already have agencies that do it, and it's not necessary to create a new agency. The voters in his District apparently agreed with him, and voted him back into office.

is he gonna get cancelled before we know what really happened?

I don't believe he did anything wrong.....

This is going to backfire on Biden and he will be removed from office and Trump will be back in the White House by next month....

Just as Jesus predicted.

He looks like a wrong un, even next to Tucker who also looks like a wrongun.
I am guessing that it is illegal in Florida to fuck 17 year old girls. That seems absurd. Surely southern girls marry their cousins when they are 13.

16 is the age of consent over here

He looks like a wrong un, even next to Tucker who also looks like a wrongun.
I am guessing that it is illegal in Florida to fuck 17 year old girls. That seems absurd. Surely southern girls marry their cousins when they are 13.

16 is the age of consent over here
Prog shill reporters have their own ideas. I remember Soledad O'Brien demanding on TV on her show that all children be taken from their parents and put into government controlled institutions to be raised by Government Care employees. You listen to these crazy shills who sold out for notoriety and know why the nation is in decline.

Ex0WUXbWEAE6w60

Would be curious to know why he voted against a human trafficking bill...

Would you accept his answer if he told you?

That would depend on the answer.

Ok, what would an acceptable answer be?

That’s a good question considering he was the ONLY rep to vote against this bill.

Thus why I’m curious as to his reasoning.
But, you didn't answer me....What answer from Gaets would be acceptable to you?

You can both be the victim of a crime and still have committed another crime yourself

did you know?

Matt Gaetz was once the only no vote on anti-human trafficking bill

Forum List

Back