I don't say this often, but RIGHT ON MRS. OBAMA!!!

It's not like it's a burka or something. she was at a Funeral in another country

Obama and Michelle are completely out of touch with reality!

Why did Obama attend the funeral when he couldn't be bothered at all with attending the Parisian "Je Suis Charlie" ceremony??

If the Obamas think that the Saudis are such wonderful friends, the why didn't dopey Michelle at least respect their medieval culture and don that ridiculous head covering??

A lose lose situation!
That is what I was thinking another forgeign relations blunder.

Was it a foreign relations blunder when laura bush didn't wear a headscarf when she was met with saudi royals?

There is no reason in the world for a Christian woman to have to subject herself to the tortures of Shariah law or Wahabi'ism or any of that fucked-up barbarism.
So for Michelle to wear a headscarf to the King's funeral would have been Shariah law torture and barbaric?? ...... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Were the other foreign women showing disrespect too? You might want to find out what really happened and who wore what.

Michelle Obama forgoes a headscarf and sparks a backlash in Saudi Arabia

Here's the part you might want to pay attention to:

Exceptions are made for foreigners, however, and Michelle — who did wear loose clothing that fully covered her arms — appears to have been one of them. In photographs from the official events, other foreign female guests are also shown not wearing headscarves.

Was laura bush showing disrespect when she met with Saudi royals and didn't wear a headscarf? Scroll down for the photo of her with the saudi royal and her head uncovered.

Mrs. Bush’s People Lied: To Readers Who Applauded Mrs. Bush’s “Tough Stand” Against Muslim HeadScarves . . .

Or why was it bad for laura bush to wear a headscarf on one of her trips to Saudi Arabia? The right gave her a horrible time for wearing the scarf.

Laura Bush Blows Off Conservatives Who Attacked Her For Wearing Muslim Headscarf

Now the right is upset Michelle didn't wear the scarf.

You people need to settle on one side and stick to it.

They are kind of conflicted about this....

Yes they seem to be.

It's new. You've gotta give them time to be told what to do and say by their puppet masters.

Why did Obama attend the funeral when he couldn't be bothered at all with attending the Parisian "Je Suis Charlie" ceremony??

If the Obamas think that the Saudis are such wonderful friends, the why didn't dopey Michelle at least respect their medieval culture and don that ridiculous head covering??

A lose lose situation!

Was it a foreign relations blunder when laura bush didn't wear a headscarf when she was met with saudi royals?
No matter who it is

'Bowing' to foreign leaders according to their custom is too much but not wearing a headscarf is disrespectful.
It's simple stuff people!

A lose lose situation!

But when Laura Bush was there WITHOUT a headscarf, it wasn't a "forgeign relations blunder" (your spelling)?

Or when Condi was there WITHOUT a headscarf?

You see, Alex, knowedge is power.

Yes Yes Yes. Wearing headscarf would have been a sign of respect if not protocol.

Was Condoleezza attending a funeral in Saudi Arabia?

Irrelevant. Both attended state functions.

As I already wrote to crazy-assed Frankie-Boy, had Michelle worn that headscarf, you would be one of the first here to scream that she is a "secret muslim". So, pfft.

It is NOT irrelevant!

It is VERY relevant!

No, it is completely irrelevant.

There is not one single Sura in the Kuran that requires a woman to wear any kind of head-clothing at all. Not one single Sura. Unless you want to say that a woman's head is a sexual organ. Ask Sunny-Jew-Hater, he will explain it to you.

So, it is completely irrelevant.

Foreigners at a Jewish funeral are in no way required to wear a Kippah.

It was a bloody funeral!!! For heavens sake!!!!!

Show some respect!!!!!

Or is that above the Obamas??????

Again, there is no kuranical ground for a woman to wear a head covering at all, much less for a state funeral. it's not disrespectful to abstain. Learn to discern. Is that above YOU?

Thanks for your incredible insight the details of which I was always fully aware......WHEN DID I MENTION THE KORAN? Get your facts straight!

You seem to be unaware that it is the custom in Saudi Arabia for the women to wear head coverings.

My point once again, as you obviously have missed it, was that the Obamas show such affinity to Saudi Arabia that the least she could have done, in the circumstances of a funeral, is to show some respect for their primitive culture.

The Obamas can't have it both ways!

and I thought they are for "customs" of other countries and religions.
There is no reason in the world for a Christian woman to have to subject herself to the tortures of Shariah law or Wahabi'ism or any of that fucked-up barbarism.
So for Michelle to wear a headscarf to the King's funeral would have been Shariah law torture and barbaric?? ...... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Were the other foreign women showing disrespect too? You might want to find out what really happened and who wore what.

Michelle Obama forgoes a headscarf and sparks a backlash in Saudi Arabia

Here's the part you might want to pay attention to:

Exceptions are made for foreigners, however, and Michelle — who did wear loose clothing that fully covered her arms — appears to have been one of them. In photographs from the official events, other foreign female guests are also shown not wearing headscarves.

Was laura bush showing disrespect when she met with Saudi royals and didn't wear a headscarf? Scroll down for the photo of her with the saudi royal and her head uncovered.

Mrs. Bush’s People Lied: To Readers Who Applauded Mrs. Bush’s “Tough Stand” Against Muslim HeadScarves . . .

Or why was it bad for laura bush to wear a headscarf on one of her trips to Saudi Arabia? The right gave her a horrible time for wearing the scarf.

Laura Bush Blows Off Conservatives Who Attacked Her For Wearing Muslim Headscarf

Now the right is upset Michelle didn't wear the scarf.

You people need to settle on one side and stick to it.

you need to stop being so bossy. what the hell if they asked her to wear a head scarf would it have chapped her ass to put one on? they're both a disgrace to our country

Bossy? How is pointing out the truth being bossy?

If you don't like the truth then fine, just don't presume that you have any right to tell me what to do. You don't.

Where does it say in that article that she was asked to put on a headscarf? Did they ask the other foreign women to do the same?

So the other women disgraced their countries by not wearing a headscarf?

Did laura bush disgrace our country by not wearing a headscarf?

You're holding Michelle Obama to a different standard than what others are held to. Which is normal for people like you.

If Michelle had worn a headscarf you people would have been screaming that she disgraced our country and is a secret muslim.

If you're disgraced by her not wearing a headscarf you need to go back and look in your koran and see that it's not required.

You also need to look at our constitution. While you're very free to practice the muslim religion you're not free to expect everyone else to practice it.

Do you wear a headscarf? Or if you're male, does your spouse wear a headscarf? If not, why?

here ya go. you all shut up

snip:
Lib Rag Vox: Media Coverage of Mooch Going Unveiled In Saudi Arabia Is “Racist”…
The left continues its path down self-parody.

Screen-shot-2015-01-28-at-1.30.27-PM-550x586.png

all of it here:
Lib Rag Vox Media Coverage of Mooch Going Unveiled In Saudi Arabia Is 8220 Racist 8221 8230 Weasel Zippers

I bet there was hell to pay when Barrack and Michelle got back their room.
As a devout Muslim he must have been seriously pissed off with her affront to his religion.I
expect she's on his drone kill-list now...or something.

For Michelle to cover her hair with a headscarf at the kings funeral would have been a sign of respect .......not seen as bowing down to anyone..

Too many American's show total disregard for the people's customs in other countries.

And then wonder why Americans are viewed around the world as arrogant A-holes. ...... :cool:

And we should listen to a jihadist supporter like you on matters such as these?

Michelle Obama has been a disastrous first lady. Just not very likeable at all. However, in this instance she pleasingly surprised me. I like it that our First Lady did not stoop to this 7th century crap by wearing some head scarf.
If you have ever traveled to Asia.

Then you know it's the custom to remove your shoes before entering a person's home.

Which is a custom far older than the 7th century. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
For Michelle to cover her hair with a headscarf at the kings funeral would have been a sign of respect .......not seen as bowing down to anyone..

Too many American's show total disregard for the people's customs in other countries.

And then wonder why Americans are viewed around the world as arrogant A-holes. ...... :cool:

Now, let's listen to Righties bitch and moan, since Laura Bush did indeed cover her head when she and Pres. Bush visited Saudi Arabia. So, this means that she is a secret muslim, right, and Michelle Obama is not, right?
damn you are such a bitch. faggot
Stat certainly punks you out. :lol:

Michelle Obama apos s uncovered head causes a stir in Saudi Arabia - Chicago Tribune

Mrs. Obama decided not to bow down to Muslims! For the first time since 2008 I am proud of my first lady.

OK not necessarily true. Unlike other conservative, I applaud he anti-child-obscenity crusade. It's a worthy cause and something we all should support.
Funny though her husband bowed to the Saudi Prince
The Saudi King is the protector of Mecca. All Muslims are taught to bow to the King, regardless where they come from. That should prove obama us a Muslim.

I never said that her wearing a headscarf was mandatory.

Only that it would have shown a sign of respect for the former King and his family. ..... :cool:

How about they become a democracy and if they get voted in then show respect.

Forum List

Back