I don't have covid.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I know people that do, and they where (coincidentally) vaccinated. And guess what? They lived happily ever after...

• Banned
They where liberals. God love em'. Close relatives and dear to me. I make fun here. I won't spread Covid because I have NEVER had IT. What I NEED is protection from liberal dictators mandating this lockdown.

• Banned
Lets see here; An elderly relative of mine (liberal) works with the poor. Got vaccinated. Then got corvid. Twice. meanwhile, back at the ranch: I NEVER got vaccinated and I'm doing just fine.

I dropped my daughter off back with her Mom this afternoon. Her Mom is off the hook anxious about the new mandates. Her and me seem to agree that enough people have already gotten the jab. But since hundreds of medical workers in our area have already been fired because they won't comply, she's a bit worried. She's not a medical worker, but works at places where medical workers often work.

I really don't know how we'll manage, if she does loose her job over this.

Does it make sense to *anyone* that even medical personnel are loosing their jobs, after having been working among the sure cases of the virus over the past 2 years?

Do bureaucrats have the necessary training and expertise to make decisions about our health care? My doctor doesn't even make the final decisions for me (in the past), yet these guys up high in the power structure think they know what's best?

Yes, 3 question marks.

I dropped my daughter off back with her Mom this afternoon. Her Mom is off the hook anxious about the new mandates. Her and me seem to agree that enough people have already gotten the jab. But since hundreds of medical workers in our area have already been fired because they won't comply, she's a bit worried. She's not a medical worker, but works at places where medical workers often work.

I really don't know how we'll manage, if she does loose her job over this.

Does it make sense to *anyone* that even medical personnel are loosing their jobs, after having been working among the sure cases of the virus over the past 2 years?

Do bureaucrats have the necessary training and expertise to make decisions about our health care? My doctor doesn't even make the final decisions for me (in the past), yet these guys up high in the power structure think they know what's best?

Yes, 3 question marks.

The mandates and lockdowns have zero to do with the promotion or protection of public health or even to do with COVID-19, which is a colossal farce. THIS mess is a global revolution in progress; an intentional dismantling of human civilization as we knew it, and the initiation of a mass planetwide genocide. Life as we knew it, freedom to live as we knew it are shrinking lands amid a rising tide of unimaginable evil. We all are caught between the closing jaws of titanic death and destruction. Prepare to make your peace with fate and die on your knees or raise the sword for what surely seems to be an unwinnable final battle; the ultimate tale of man vs. man.

Good times roll was awsome, but they perfected it in "Candy-O" ;-O

Um I don't have covid, NOR warts. Both are viral. Literally, we can have a pandemic of...warts. It may be a pandemic but it isn't life threatening. So lay off this blame game "anti vaxer" Shit. Just stop with this. Covid is like killer warts. Give us a break.

The mandates and lockdowns have zero to do with the promotion or protection of public health or even to do with COVID-19, which is a colossal farce. THIS mess is a global revolution in progress; an intentional dismantling of human civilization as we knew it, and the initiation of a mass planetwide genocide. Life as we knew it, freedom to live as we knew it are shrinking lands amid a rising tide of unimaginable evil. We all are caught between the closing jaws of titanic death and destruction. Prepare to make your peace with fate and die on your knees or raise the sword for what surely seems to be an unwinnable final battle; the ultimate tale of man vs. man.
Agree.

I wrote a personal email letter to the guy that runs "COS" (Convention of States), which I have felt is the most justified and reasonable action, invoking the Fifth Article of the Constitution of The United States of America (see picture attached). I basically asked: "What real planning have you done toward the goal of invoking the fifth article? What would it look like?" He has not replied, and I am going to assume he is among those that are either corrupted or merely taking advantage.

To be clear, those patriots that are out there should be taking advantage of the federal shutdown caused by a runaway federal government. They should not be taking advantage so as to fill their pockets with loot.
Article V, Constitution of the United States of America CIRCLED.jpg

Forum List

Back