I don;t want to sound ungrateful but why the fuck would someone give

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
me a $5,00 gift card to Dunkins Donuts for Christmas?

High as Dunkin Donuts is you would think the gift would be atleast $10. They say it's the thought that counts but she didn't THINK

LOL. A bagel is $2.50 with cream cheese so that kills the whole card

You're right. They should have given you a negative number on the card, since you're gonna whine anyway. Might as well make some money out of the deal.

If a bagel is $2.50, they should have given you $2.49.

You're right. They should have given you a negative number on the card, since you're gonna whine anyway. Might as well make some money out of the deal.

If a bagel is $2.50, they should have given you $2.49.

Pogo log out

Anytime anyone uses the qualifier, "I don't mean to sound X" you know damn well that they are about to sound X. lol

High as Dunkin Donuts is you would think the gift would be atleast $10. They say it's the thought that counts but she didn't THINK

She was thinking about your health, that shit is bad for your heart. $5 worth means she just doesn't want to be placing doughnuts next to your tombstone. She's a keeper!

A good Christian would pay it forward. Give it to some homeless guy who can appreciate it.

She was thinking about your health, that shit is bad for your heart. $5 worth means she just doesn't want to be placing doughnuts next to your tombstone. She's a keeper!

I only get the bagels

A good Christian would pay it forward. Give it to some homeless guy who can appreciate it.

I may consider that

In all seriousness though, Dunkin Donuts' bagels are pretty damn yummy. An everything bagel with whipped cream cheese. *Drool*

In all seriousness though, Dunkin Donuts' bagels are pretty damn yummy. An everything bagel with whipped cream cheese. *Drool*

They just high as hell. One bagel with cream cheese should not be close to $3.00

I only get the bagels

wow, is that the only thing you got from her?

Its hard to judge this without knowing your relationship to this woman, is she your girlfriend? a co-worker, or other?

I believe the best gift to give you every Christmas is a $5.00 off at a Filipino Message Parlor that give you a happy ending.

What you should have done is tell her you forgot her gift, and went outside and came back in and hand her a the same gift card and tell here two minds think alike...

They just high as hell. One bagel with cream cheese should not be close to $3.00

Oh, I agree. Way overpriced. That is why I only treat myself to one every couple weeks. That and eating it everyday for breakfast would make me chunky. lol

Its hard to judge this without knowing your relationship to this woman, is she your girlfriend? a co-worker, or other?

It's his ottoman. lol

It's his ottoman. lol

This is serious, we need to get input from the female posters here, - what it means when a woman gives a guy a $5 dollar gift card from Dunkin Doughnuts. I need to know in case it ever happens to me, than I can make a rational decision.

I only get the bagels

wow, is that the only thing you got from her?

it was from a cousin and I wasn't expecting anything but since she decided she could have made it $10

cousin

Forum List

Back