I do wonder when republicans will stop being in denial about the pandemic

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

YOU get to decide whether you want to spread your germs or not?
last heard it hasnt met the criteria for a pandemic,,,

a less than 1% death rate isnt a pandemic unless youre a sheople
Hey moron, even if the death rate is less than the flu, the coronavirus is clearly more CONTAGIOUS than the flu. The numbers speak for themselves if you were actually smart enough to read them. The flu kills 60k per year and this virus has killed 240k and the year isn’t even over yet. How are you people this dumb? I really don’t get it.
its still not a pandemic and if not for the dem governors killing old people our numbers wouldnt be as bad as they are,,,

240 isnt an accurate number,,
You don’t even know what the fuck the word pandemic even means.

You’re right. There are cases that go undiagnosed. It’s not like you could cite a number lower than that. You’re only pretending to know what you’re talking about.
and youre just spewing the propaganda youve been told too,,,
So what’s the real number of deaths? Go ahead. I’ll wait.
doesnt sound like nancy is to worried about it,,,

No one but you gives a flying fuck what Pelosi thinks.

just do what youre told and leave me alone,,,

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

So, enlighten me on reasons why a man, who recently thought he was running for Senate, should be President?...what is so terrible about Trump? ( YOUR thoughts, not MSM thinking for you...lol...hv my answer)

All I can say is, I’m glad that stupid sack of shit is about to be evicted out of the WH. Can you imagine if he was still in charge for another 4 years while a pandemic was going on?

“With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread — a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.”

So MAYBE...with the right wing's opposition to Biden...and their blame shifting to him...they'll actually begin to take this pandemic seriously.

I'll take that

What irritates me the most is the claim that everyone should decide for themselves whether to wear a mask or not.

Hey moron, even if the death rate is less than the flu, the coronavirus is clearly more CONTAGIOUS than the flu. The numbers speak for themselves if you were actually smart enough to read them. The flu kills 60k per year and this virus has killed 240k and the year isn’t even over yet. How are you people this dumb? I really don’t get it.
its still not a pandemic and if not for the dem governors killing old people our numbers wouldnt be as bad as they are,,,

You’re right. There are cases that go undiagnosed. It’s not like you could cite a number lower than that. You’re only pretending to know what you’re talking about.
Who knows?..its here to stay...no man, woman or entity can stop an infection..bacteria, viruses, etc. are around us every day...

So, enlighten me on reasons why a man, who recently thought he was running for Senate, should be President?...what is so terrible about Trump? ( YOUR thoughts, not MSM thinking for you...lol...hv my answer)
I don’t know what this senate thing you’re talking about, but I’m guessing Biden simply misspoke. Trump though? He believes the retarded things he says like injecting yourself with bleach to fight COVID or that windmills cause cancer. Why you pretend Trump doesn’t like a retard on a daily basis is beyond my understanding.

Who knows?..its here to stay...no man, woman or entity can stop an infection..bacteria, viruses, etc. are around us every day...
That doesn’t somehow mean they affect people the same way. You get that right? What a specific virus does to the body matters.

they will, as soon as biden has taken over. then it will be his failure when the vaccine candidates do not provide relief as fast as bragged by trump.

That doesn’t somehow mean they affect people the same way. You get that right? What a specific virus does to the body matters.
the common cold doesnt effect everyone the same,,,

Probably about the time they come out of denial that Donny lost.

the common cold doesnt effect everyone the same,,,
learn English,,,

Yes... Absolutely. Of course any establishment can say wear a mask or you can't come in as well. So..............

The only solution is for them to go the way of Herman Cain.

No evidence of one?

We'll stop being in denial of the Pandemic, the same day you zipperheads stop being in denial of the pandemic, and start blaming your Chinese butt-buddies for it instead of blaming Trump.

Like that's ever gonna happen.

I don’t know what this senate thing you’re talking about, but I’m guessing Biden simply misspoke. Trump though? He believes the retarded things he says like injecting yourself with bleach to fight COVID or that windmills cause cancer. Why you pretend Trump doesn’t like a retard on a daily basis is beyond my understanding.
Lol..he NEVER said that...lmfao

Lol..he NEVER said that...lmfao
Biden said, in a VERY RECENT SPEECH, that he was running for Senator...lmfao!

Forum List

Back