Trump Unsure About Future: "Who Knows Which Administration It Will Be?" (As In Maybe Not The Martians!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Other people have spots in their eyes. Some people walk around--eternally with the Whirlies(?). At the Rose Garden 11/13 the concept of a Lockdown was clearly rejected as something planned by the Trumped-Up Administration. In the same paragraph, wondering about the future--"Who Knows Which Administration It Will Be?" excepting in the one sentence-- 7 to 8 bil. people on earth!

Literature suggests that childhood pathological lying, continuing through life: Finally results in type of self-defensive senile dementia.

There is the possibility: That there are no Martians(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(So Moses saw the Promised Land: "When all is said and done, I was a lot better off as a kid!" Deut23: 19-20, reminds anyone of Pharaoh's household, and alliances!)

Other people have spots in their eyes. Some people walk around--eternally with the Whirlies(?). At the Rose Garden 11/13 the concept of a Lockdown was clearly rejected as something planned by the Trumped-Up Administration. In the same paragraph, wondering about the future--"Who Knows Which Administration It Will Be?" excepting in the one sentence-- 7 to 8 bil. people on earth!

Literature suggests that childhood pathological lying, continuing through life: Finally results in type of self-defensive senile dementia.

(So Moses saw the Promised Land: "When all is said and done, I was a lot better off as a kid!" Deut23: 19-20, reminds anyone of Pharaoh's household, and alliances!)
I think you're missing the fact that Trump only needed 200 electoral votes to win the election.

This decision was made when they realized that we've dropped standards for him on everything ELSE.

58ab11e4e2315.image.jpg

Even when he is failing to make his case, you still feel need to whine about him....... you are indeed obsessed with him!

New Topics

Forum List

Back