I did not see Michael Brown video but THIS is HARASSEMENT and I am angry. I had enough of these cops

Skip to 1 minute mark:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Someone is PURPOSELY instigating these cops to act like ass holes to make America hated place, and I suspect same exact thing is happening in the middle east with groups like ISIS and others. We see these new cop harassment videos EVERY DAY
. That was one pissed off Mandingo. I can't tell if he did anything wrong prior to the cop pulling him over, but the shrimp cop was obviously not strong enough to handle him and only made things worse arguing with him. Politely telling him he can get back in his car should gave been enough at the beginning. No man likes being told what to do by another man especially if he hasn't done anything wrong in his own mind.

As for the confrontation, the cop shouldn't have argued with the man. He should have called for backup at the very beginning if it looked like he was not going to cooperate.

Does anybody know what went on with this arrest?

No offense, but what?

Many LEAs are already tapped financially, and have a single unit covering many miles, so if backup has to be called.

A) It costs the locality money
B) It takes what might be the only officer in a specific area OUT of that area so that they can provide backup

Here's an idea, COOPERATE with the police. How hard is it to sit in your car, answer a few questions and sign any ticket you might receive then be on your merry way?

Don't they teach in driver's ed anymore "IF YOU GET PULLED OVER BY POLICE SIT IN YOUR CAR WHERE THE OFFICERS CAN SEE YOUR HANDS?"

Why should a cop have to unnecessarily risk his own life just so you can jump out of your vehicle in a fit of anger over being pulled over for something YOU probably did wrong?

Come on PVSI.
It's common knowledge that you should stay in the car with your hands on the steering wheel when you get pulled over.
This guy was just starting shit and he did it in front of his kid. I dont know about you,but when I get pulled over I cooperate,take my ticket and fight it in court.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I think there are too many "bad guys" too many problems in this country, and I do not consider myself a criminal, I was never convicted of the crime, but I have to admit EVERY TIME I SEE A COP I GET NERVOUS, and that is not right. I think this country needs a complete change of system top to bottom. perhaps according to constitution I don't mind.

And your response is normal. I still get nervous when I get pulled over as well. I will say that feeling has faded over time because I no longer see the police as my enemy,he's just some guy doing his job.
Do what they ask of you and you'll get no problems. If it makes you feel safer record without his knowledge. That way you have the goods on him if he misbehaves while you have a recording of yourself being nothing but civil.
Trust me,it'll make you feel empowered.
(Fuck I hate that word,but it describes the feeling to a T)

Skip to 1 minute mark:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Someone is PURPOSELY instigating these cops to act like ass holes to make America hated place, and I suspect same exact thing is happening in the middle east with groups like ISIS and others. We see these new cop harassment videos EVERY DAY
Are you kidding me?? That cop showed tremendous restraint. Way too much in my opinion.

You know, maybe if we returned to a simpler time when a person who acted this way was likely to get the shit kicked out of him on occasion we'd see less police shootings.

I mean I seriously think people feel emboldened to behave like this believing the police will lose any court case if they react negatively at all. And so more people DO behave like this. Back in the day, people knew if you messed with the cops , you were likely to have an accident or two on your way back to your car, and no one would care....

Come on PVSI.
It's common knowledge that you should stay in the car with your hands on the steering wheel when you get pulled over.
This guy was just starting shit and he did it in front of his kid. I dont know about you,but when I get pulled over I cooperate,take my ticket and fight it in court.

This tip should be included in the next edition of Black Life Hacks.*

Life hacking refers to any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life. It is arguably a modern appropriation of a gordian knot - in other words, anything that solves an everyday problem in an inspired, ingenious manner.

Life hacking - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Come on PVSI.

It's funny, years ago, I had a moron moment... (one of many), where I rolled onto an US Air Force base, without proper ID. I was trying to play cool, when a group of armed military surrounded my vehicle. This 200 lbs muscle bond guy with an M16, looking like something straight out of Full Metal Jacket, stormed over to my driver side door, with his M16 pointed down, but toward my car.... barked.... "Put your hands on the steering wheel, and keep them there until ordered otherwise!".....

I had an absolute DEATH GRIP on that wheel for the next THREE HOURS, while they called MPs and a local police to verify my identity.

And these people think this cop was harassing? Hey idiots.... JUST DO WHAT THE OFFICER SAYS.

Nothing happened to me.... cause I did what I was told. Why is this so hard for the mindless left?
Because the mindless left are lacking in intelligence.

Forum List

Back