I Can't Seem To Circle This Square ( the flip side )

Links and proof for the first two please.
This is getting rather tiresome. :)
Honestly, if you're not aware of those two, you have no business on this forum. None.

Maybe we should ask USMB to start a knitting forum for you people

Honestly, if you're not aware of those two, you have no business on this forum. None.

Maybe we should ask USMB to start a knitting forum for you people
Maybe you should just stick to your alt-right media dungeons. They seem to be at the level of your intellect.
I've already addressed the first two. Neither approach #3.

no, at one time you were a serious poster.

But you have nothing to support the comparisons in the OP, and you just toss insults. So, there you are, and that's all I have for u.

Didn't you just tell me to "grow up, Marge" with no topic,?

Really? See this is why you're viewed as a limp wrist.... clown

Maybe you should just stick to your alt-right media dungeons. They seem to be at the level of your intellect.
I've already addressed the first two. Neither approach #3.
dimocrap scum will fight to the death to defend their stupidity.

You qualify.

If you had bothered to read, or have read to you by someone literate, you would know these comparisons have been made for many Months. If you followed actual politics instead of the Pop Culture, weak-kneed, DISGUSTING FILTH in the media-for-idiots, you would have known these things.

But you haven't and you don't. You are stupid. You are uninformed. You are an ideologue with no interest in fairness or the welfare of this Country.

IOW, you are dimocrap scum. Go crawl into a hole somewhere and disappear. The world would be grateful

Hilary Clinton...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Obama...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Trump...Campaign funds violation, Felony=Prison

Where is the equal application of the law?

It's really quite simple. One side has weaponized law enforcement to do their bidding.

Different violations require different applications of law or rules enforcement. For example, Obama's failure to report some donations in a timely way violated FEC rules. Trump's falsification of business documents violated NY statutes.

That was easy. Let me know if I can disabuse you of other idiotic thoughts. I'm always glad to help.

Next.

Hilary Clinton...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Obama...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Trump...Campaign funds violation, Felony=Prison

Holy shit! How do you STILL not understand what he's on trial for???

He's not been charged with campaign finance violations.

face-palm-gif.278959

So you like this TWO-TIERED "justice system"?
:rolleyes:

If by "two-tiered justice system," you mean, rightarded ignorance -- no, it's rather tiresome morons on the right still don't know what this case is about.

Forum List

Back