I Can't Get The Measles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The beaner invaders gift to the Ratocrats who don't care what they bring into the US, can't touch me. (smirk) I already had the measles when I was a hearty young lad of 5 or 6 back in the '50's. I could possibly be murdered, or carjacked, or burglarized (again), but I can't get their stinking virus from yesteryear....they're even bringing POLIO back into vogue.....human livestock. If you were born before 1957....I was..WOO HOO! but never had the measles, you're also immune because you were exposed countless times. It's no joke...you can go deaf or even DIE as an adult from the measles.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

Measles: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatments

If you read between the lines it seems that measles has become a political issue since there is an orthodox Jewish sect in Rockland Co. NY that refuses to be vaccinated. Meanwhile the streets of L.A. and San Francisco are littered with human shit and needles infected with HIV and nobody gives a damn.

The beaner invaders gift to the Ratocrats who don't care what they bring into the US, can't touch me. (smirk) I already had the measles when I was a hearty young lad of 5 or 6 back in the '50's. I could possibly be murdered, or carjacked, or burglarized (again), but I can't get their stinking virus from yesteryear....they're even bringing POLIO back into vogue.....human livestock. If you were born before 1957....I was..WOO HOO! but never had the measles, you're also immune because you were exposed countless times. It's no joke...you can go deaf or even DIE as an adult from the measles.

You are incorrect.
Do yourself a favor and get tested to see if you are susceptible.

You are incorrect.
Do yourself a favor and get tested to see if you are susceptible.

I have heard different things about immunity in adults, it seems we all didn't have the same vaccination shots, and even if we had measles, it might not be the same measles

I have heard different things about immunity in adults, it seems we all didn't have the same vaccination shots, and even if we had measles, it might not be the same measles

I believe we all had German measles back in the 50's.....So many nazis hid out in South.America that's probably what the new wave is to....but it's not like herpes...the gift that keeps on giving. :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back