I cannot work up any enthusiam for this board....seems to have changed from the way it used to be.

1651067542838.png

These might help

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I don't see Trinnity as a moderator in the forum meanwhile I have long learned that hearsay claims isn't worth my trouble to ponder over.
What forum are you talking about.

Trinnity is the owner of the board which I am not allowed to mention but anyone familiar with her knows the name.

She is not a moderator on this board ...just a member.

You seem to have a lot of enthusiasm for this thread.

:eusa_think:

Methinks the dolt doth press send too much.

What forum are you talking about.

Trinnity is the owner of the board which I am not allowed to mention but anyone familiar with her knows the name.

She is not a moderator on this board ...just a member.

Still hearsay to me.

You are not being persuasive.

Enjoy your sulking........

Sometimes it's good to take a break from the board. Perhaps come back when there is a breaking news story that peaks your interest concerning what other people think about it.

Still hearsay to me.

You are not being persuasive.

Enjoy your sulking........
what we have here is a failure to communicate....you seem to have no idea of what I am talking about and I sure as hell have no idea what you are talking about.

^He just wants to whine.

Anything else he sees as a failure to communicate.

what we have here is a failure to communicate....you seem to have no idea of what I am talking about and I sure as hell have no idea what you are talking about.

:eusa_boohoo:

I know more than I let on because I am on many forums over the years sometimes as Moderator thus know people including Trinnity who I seen on two other forums directly and another two more indirectly.

You are the one who brought her name up in your FIRST reply to my post 51,

"I attempted to initiate a conversation with her but apparantly she will not communicate unless it is on her board where she permanently bans anyone that dares disagree with her.

Are you listeining trinnity...hehheh."

This is hearsay since it was allegedly between you and her at another forum which is impossible to substantiate which is why it looks like a whining coming from you.

Last edited:
The sad fact is some boards who really believe they are conservative have no respect for free speech....i have pointed out many times that it is easier to get banned from a conservative board than from a liberal one.

Though I am a conservative I have been banned from all of the conservative boards even the one ran by a member of this board.

I attempted to initiate a conversation with her but apparantly she will not communicate unless it is on her board where she permanently bans anyone that dares disagree with her.

Are you listeining trinnity...hehheh.

Now I will tell you about a Forum FREE CONSERVATIVES (It is long gone) that had a lot of bad Moderators and Administrators in it who were so quick to ban Democrats (Many who should been given minor moderation) that I protested to the new Owner who took it over and tabbed me to be his main Site Administrator in the reorganization process but alas he himself never got it back online after my first month being the Site Administrator when it was still online before it was taken off to finish the reorganization process and vanished taking what was one of the largest Conservative Forums in the world with it and I was pissed because it was a magnet for new membership which is why I wished Rhino the last owner give it to me to get it back online that was around 12 years ago it was my favorite forum at the time as it had a GREAT Global Warming forum subsection in it with smart people posting there.

Many people who were in that forum went to a forum one of the members created called Liberty Dwells (Libertarian/conservative mix) which I joined but after a while realized that the owner and the few mods are dumb as shit which is why It hardly grew in membership then it was hacked and destroyed never to recover which I was warning the owner before hand to keep the software updated and gave him strong security tips on making it hard for hackers to penetrate it which the dumbass ignored which was all free and easy to do.

I have seen many forums die BECAUSE of Bad ownership and incompetent moderators Bouncers Forum, Globalic Warming forum are gone because the owners ignored my warning, with easy no cost solutions to stop the spam floodings they suffered but alas the two forums data bases got filled to the brim and BOOM collapse in Bouncers forum the owner Banned me out of anger while his moderator reinstated me behind his back, my crime was trying to help him how to stop the spam flooding while they were on the old phpBB2 software which was susceptible to spamming.

:eusa_boohoo:

I know more than I let on because I am on many forums over the years sometimes as Moderator thus know people including Trinnity who I seen on two other forums directly and another two more indirectly.

You are the one who brought her name up in your FIRST reply to my post 51,

"I attempted to initiate a conversation with her but apparantly she will not communicate unless it is on her board where she permanently bans anyone that dares disagree with her.

Are you listeining trinnity...hehheh."

This is hearsay since it was allegedly between you and her at another forum which is impossible to substantiate which is why it looks like a whining coming from you.
There were several posts on this forum regarding her....she replied on this board to my request for a conversation............I sent her another message but she has not answered.

My attempt to initiate a conversation with Trinnity.......................

Hello. Did you wish to talk to me?

Thanks QuoteReply
P

Persuader

Diamond Member​

JoinedJul 8, 2020Messages3,168Reaction score2,651Points1,928
Thursday at 9:46 PM
Trinnity said:
yes....thanks for the reply.

I have used many different sn's on your board but I was there from the beginning and at the time you were a breath of fresh air....unfortrunately you have become like those you hated.

You have lost sight of the American concept of free speech.

You seem to cater to certain elements of your board and that is why so many now say it is impossible to have a honest discussion of politics on your board.

You have two options.....either let the good ole boys control the board or to becomee a influential board.....by focusing on the truth and Free Speech....even this board with all their pc mods....there is still more free speech allowed on here than on your board.

I still bear no animosity towards you despite being mistreated on your board just about everytime I pop up there.

I do think your heart is in the right place but you need to re-think your objective....aka whether you want to be a influential political message board or just a small community where newbies are constantly attacked.....though you have made some weak protests to your board members to treat newbys with some respect....the reality is the rules seem to only apply to the newbys and the good ole boys continue with their antics and their motivation to control the board and not allow anyone to come there that might shoot down their fallacious arguments.

Last edited:
There were several posts on this forum regarding her....she replied on this board to my request for a conversation............I sent her another message but she has not answered.

My attempt to initiate a conversation with Trinnity.......................

Thanks QuoteReply
P

Persuader

Diamond Member​

JoinedJul 8, 2020Messages3,168Reaction score2,651Points1,928
Thursday at 9:46 PM

yes....thanks for the reply.

I have used many different sn's on your board but I was there from the beginning and at the time you were a breath of fresh air....unfortrunately you have become like those you hated.

You have lost sight of the American concept of free speech.

You seem to cater to certain elements of your board and that is why so many now say it is impossible to have a honest discussion of politics on your board.

You have two options.....either let the good ole boys control the board or to becomee a influential board.....by focusing on the truth and Free Speech....even this board with all their pc mods....there is still more free speech allowed on here than on your board.

I still bear no animosity towards you despite being mistreated on your board just about everytime I pop up there.

I do think your heart is in the right place but you need to re-think your objective....aka whether you want to be a influential political message board or just a small community where newbies are constantly attacked.....though you have made some weak protests to your board members to treat newbys with some respect....the reality is the rules seem to only apply to the newbys and the good ole boys continue with their antics and their motivation to control the board and not allow anyone to come there that might shoot down their fallacious arguments.

I still stand by my original statement that what you say about her is all HEARSAY.

Wikipedia

"Hearsay evidence, in a legal forum, is testimony from an under-oath witness who is reciting an out-of-court statement, the content of which is being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. In most courts, hearsay evidence is inadmissible (the "hearsay evidence rule") unless an exception to the hearsay rule applies.

For example, to prove that Tom was in town, a witness testifies, "Susan told me that Tom was in town." Because the witness's evidence relies on an out-of-court statement that Susan made, if Susan is unavailable for cross-examination, the answer is hearsay. A justification for the objection is that the person who made the statement is not in court and thus not available for cross-examination."

I have seen enough to say that whatever is going on between YOU and Trinnity remains a mystery to everyone else.

I still stand by my original statement that what you say about her is all HEARSAY.

Wikipedia

"Hearsay evidence, in a legal forum, is testimony from an under-oath witness who is reciting an out-of-court statement, the content of which is being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. In most courts, hearsay evidence is inadmissible (the "hearsay evidence rule") unless an exception to the hearsay rule applies.

For example, to prove that Tom was in town, a witness testifies, "Susan told me that Tom was in town." Because the witness's evidence relies on an out-of-court statement that Susan made, if Susan is unavailable for cross-examination, the answer is hearsay. A justification for the objection is that the person who made the statement is not in court and thus not available for cross-examination."

I have seen enough to say that whatever is going on between YOU and Trinnity remains a mystery to everyone else.
It is about more than just me and Trinnity......anyhow if you want a good first hand dose of what Trinnity is about....take a little visit to her board....if she is familiar with you and or your history you may want to go incognito.

If you need a link to her board message me.

It is about more than just me and Trinnity......anyhow if you want a good first hand dose of what Trinnity is about....take a little visit to her board....if she is familiar with you and or your history you may want to go incognito.

If you need a link to her board message me.

Ha ha,

I am a two year member there with a two to one approval rate one of the highest in the forum that I can see she zapped me once because I screwed up the additional embedded links in the quote which are against the forum rules.

I normally don't have problems with Administrators and Moderators in forums.

You are not on the Membership list as Persuader

Ha ha,

I am a two year member there with a two to one approval rate one of the highest in the forum that I can see she zapped me once because I screwed up the additional embedded links in the quote which are against the forum rules.

I was perma banned as
Ha ha,

That you have no problems with Trinnity speaks volumes.

I was permabanned with the sn PanamaJack

vBulletin Message​

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Last edited:
I was perma banned as

I think both of you needs to be banned, stripped, tied to chairs, water boarded, shipped to Gitmo and held for the next 20 some odd years.

I was perma banned as

vBulletin Message​

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I still have no idea what went one between you and her which I keep telling you over and over you seeking redemption or something?

I have no problems with nearly ALL moderators in all the forums except one at one forum who was later demoted for incompetence which I kept my mouth shut at that forum.

I respect moderators everywhere I go which is why I am never in big trouble with them an idea too few here doesn't care to follow through.

I apologized to Trinnity for my error which she had nicely warned me about through the PM.

You should let it go.

Forum List

Back