I bought a RAF second world war sheep-skin bomber jacket

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Love the Buckle on the pic

RAF Sheepskin Flight Jacket

With open cockpit fighters in mind, this sheepskin flight jacket was originally designed for the Royal Air Force (R.A.F) in 1937 with very thick shearling. Proving too cumbersome for the tight enclosed cockpit of the Spitfire and Hurricane aircraft, these pilots tailored their flight jackets to shear down the wool to allow more freedom of movement. Cockpit USA has introduced this short sheared sheepskin version, light enough to wear with a sweater or other layering pieces. Please note that the shearling is tanned to “antique” as you wear it, giving “highs and lows” in the color so it looks as if you had this jacket since WWII. This will not affect the durability of this product. This RAF leather jacket is also available in Long sizes. Order the RAF sheepskin flight jacket today!

• Short sheared sheepskin
• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Back collar strap under R.A.F. patch
• Underarm ventilation grommets
• Side entry hand warmer pockets
• Two interior pockets
• Leather belt at the waist with lead-free pewter R.A.F. buckle
• Heavy duty zipper cuffs
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.

WTF dude? Are you pimping jackets now? We've already seen what you did with you family when it comes to nieces. Who are you selling stuff for?

Hey......................I've seen you pimp yourself on these very boards asking if you look okay or if your outfit was passable. That is the reason I asked.

With open cockpit fighters in mind, this sheepskin flight jacket was originally designed for the Royal Air Force (R.A.F) in 1937 with very thick shearling. Proving too cumbersome for the tight enclosed cockpit of the Spitfire and Hurricane aircraft, these pilots tailored their flight jackets to shear down the wool to allow more freedom of movement. Cockpit USA has introduced this short sheared sheepskin version, light enough to wear with a sweater or other layering pieces. Please note that the shearling is tanned to “antique” as you wear it, giving “highs and lows” in the color so it looks as if you had this jacket since WWII. This will not affect the durability of this product. This RAF leather jacket is also available in Long sizes. Order the RAF sheepskin flight jacket today!

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

Does it fit you?

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

Does it fit you?
It will be here in 20 days it is a online order but I think it will because it is 3xl that should be OK for me

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

Does it fit you?
It will be here in 20 days it is a online order but I think it will because it is 3xl that should be OK for me

I hope it fits, I know you are a bit heavier than the model in the picture, as he looks thin.

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

Does it fit you?

I hope it fits, I know you are a bit heavier than the model in the picture, as he looks thin.
Yes but you can choose the size from s to m to xl to 3xl I suspect the model has m size but you can choose the size

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

Does it fit you?

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

Does it fit you?

Probably a knock off and made in China

只要记得我告诉过你

Last edited:

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

Does it fit you?

Probably a knock off and made in China

只要记得我告诉过你

Any Store Locations ?

We just do the business on line .

Where Do You Get Our Clothes ?

All the apparels come from the top brands in China. So the quality, the fabric and the design have guarantee so that we can build our own reputation and offer our customers our best service.

I wouldn't wear something like that, but if that's what you like and it fits your style, why not. It looks alright for what it's supposed to be.

I almost bought this a few weeks ago. But then I changed my mind. I probably wouldn't even wear it much. I liked it mainly for nostalgia.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

That's a beautiful jacket.

• Leather welted seams
• Buckle throat latch
• Two interior pockets
• Available in brown

That's a beautiful jacket.

Thank you. I appreciate that you like it. Someone likes it, thats good.

Forum List

Back