I Blame Barack Obrokenpromises for the Sucker Punching "Knockout" Game...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
And here's why...

Barry was Elected in 2008... It's now the Fall of 2013...

Shit is HORRIBLE in the Black Community, not just Economically but also Crime and the rest...

It only got Dramatically Worse after he took the Oath and the best that's happened is it Stopped getting Shittier for Blacks... But hasn't Improved.

He ran around this Country Promising to fix what he Claimed Bush Broke.

Has he?...

Young Blacks are still Dying in White Corporate America's Wars for Oil.

Innocent Muslims are still be Killed by Dubya's "Cowardly" Drones... Basepha it's Barry doing the Muslim Baby Killing now.

All of those Minorities who Believed Barry was going to pay their Rent... Fail.

But mostly it's the Economy... Stupid.

Barry Promised Jobs... And Perception is King.

While Whites and White areas are Improving more Rapidly, the Perception of who Barry is getting Jay-Oh-Bees can be summed up right here:

Obama-Cabinet-2009.jpg

****** PAH-LEEEEEEEEEEASE, Bush Hired more Blacks back when it wasn't Trendy... Fact not Fiction.

It is my Conclusion that Young Blacks are Lashing out because they got Nothing from the President they Believed they would.

If Barry would have gotten these People some Jobs instead of Empty Promises and Cancelled Healthcare plans, maybe they wouldn't be out Knocking out Old Jewish Women.

Sounds like as a good a Reason for Impeachment Hearings as there is. :thup:

What say you?

:)

peace...

I had an uncle that was a fruit imitator, one day he was imitating a peach and panhandling. Well this was illegal in the town he lived. After his arrest he called us and ask for bail money, and why? was the response.
He told us he was a peach and was picked up by the fuzz.

Last edited:
I blame the movie "Suckerpunch".

It was fucking awful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzikBZTUy8]Sucker Punch - Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I don't blame Obama for this . I do however blame the parents of these kids for raising them with no respect for themselves let alone anyone else. I also blame the media and Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson for not coming out on this like they did with Trayvon Martin.. It is reverse discrimination and a hate crime and should be in the media for this. Also should be in the media the black on black crime but this does not further the media agenda of making white America feel guilty about something we had no control over in slavery.. How long does White America have to pay for the sins of our forefathers.

I don't blame Obama for this . I do however blame the parents of these kids for raising them with no respect for themselves let alone anyone else. I also blame the media and Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson for not coming out on this like they did with Trayvon Martin.. It is reverse discrimination and a hate crime and should be in the media for this. Also should be in the media the black on black crime but this does not further the media agenda of making white America feel guilty about something we had no control over in slavery.. How long does White America have to pay for the sins of our forefathers.

Parents?...

:rofl:

:)

peace...

the real problem here is that people have the delusional belief they have a say in government. I go way back, no different then than now, they say any damn thing to get in and thats where it ends, after that business as usual.

have a dose of reality

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4SSvVbhLw"]George Carlin on "the American Dream" - YouTube[/ame]

ohaha care would not have been on the table if it did not mean huge profits and huge loss of privacy. the beat goes on americans none the wiser, they fall for it every time and go along fighting each other on single note issues in an orchestra of problems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back