I Am SO Internet Addicted

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And addicted to posting her and winning debates against the liberals. I literally don't think I could go one day without being on the internet or coming here lol I wouldn't make it. XD (Unless my internet went out or something of course.)

I'm certainly addicted to this site. And the Internet in general. It gives me something to do, I'm housebound because I can't drive. My sister has to drive me anywhere I go. This site is fun. I USED to be VERY mean to others on here. I've stopped that. After almost dying from Covid-19 I've gained a new outlook on life. Politics don't bother me the way they used to. I've accepted what has been going on in politics. It makes life a lot easier.

FJB: I am so addicted to the internet, I seriously need help. That's why I joined IA (Internet Anonymous). I know the Twelve Steps. But screw that! As long as I am addicted being here, who needs that anyways. Like that will help me/ Why? Because, I am beyond help - when it comes to the internet. I have no life. I don't even know what I am having for dinner. Because, I let the internet decide that for me. :oops:

Ichigo: Yeah, I can relate to that. That's why I am always on Reddit. :D

Forum List

Back