‘I am seeking justice’: Tulsa massacre survivor, 107, testifies to US Congress

Hard to imagine it was covered up with nobody held accountable
The same thing is happening today with the violence and mayhem being committed by young black males who committ over half of all violent crime in America and the msm has even admitted to it saying they do not want to make blacks look bad.

Black thugs in Chicago alone kill more blacks in 6 months than the kkk did in its entire history of violence.

And when you look at the numbers of white folks killed by blacks the race riots are small in comparision to numbers killed by blacks.

And yet the liberal narrative remains......blacks are the victims aka the politics of black victimhood--- oh the hypocrisy of it all....stinks to high heaven.
https://www.amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf

"The same thing is happening today with the violence and mayhem being committed by young black males who committ over half of all violent crime in America and the msm has even admitted to it saying they do not want to make blacks look bad."

Really? Can you back up the statement that the MSM has admitted any such thing? Or, is this one of those statements that you trumptards pull out of your collective behinds?

As for your other gibberish...what kind of false equivalency is your side pushing? A 100 years ago, there was a pogrom - as horrible as any that happened to the Jewish people in Poland or Germany - against Black citizens and a whole town, and the lives and livelihood of the people living in it were totally destroyed and a massive cover-up was instituted and your nutjob responses is ....but...but.. blacks kill other blacks all the time!

Thanks for proving that Structural Racism is alive and well.
You fail to include the atrocities committed by the black community in Watts, So. Central LA, Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, NYC, Baltimore, St. Louis and countless other communities during the past year. Yep that pretty much PROVES systemic racism when a hand full of mostly white protestors are accused of insurrection when in fact it was simple trespass. At least they didn't burn, loot and murder like that group of the same name. Hypocrite.
What is with this false equivalency that you morons keep bringing up? Next time try educating yourself before posting.

The Tulsa race massacre took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of White residents, many of them deputized and given weapons by city officials, attacked Black residents and burned businesses of the Greenwood District in Tulsa, Oklahoma, US.[10] Alternatively known as the Black Wall Street massacre[11] or the Tulsa race riot,[12] it marks one of "the single worst incident(s) of racial violence in American history".[13] The attack, carried out on the ground and from private aircraft, destroyed more than 35 square blocks of the district – at that time the wealthiest Black community in the United States, known as "Black Wall Street".[14]

More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals, and as many as 6,000 Black residents were interned in large facilities, many of them for several days.[15][16] The Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics officially recorded 36 dead.[17] A 2001 state commission examination of events was able to confirm 39 dead, 26 Black and 13 White, based on contemporary autopsy reports, death certificates and other records.[18] The commission gave several estimates ranging from 75 to 300 dead.[19][20]

About 10,000 Black people were left homeless, and property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $32.65 million in 2020). Many survivors left Tulsa, while Black and White residents who stayed in the city kept silent about the terror, violence, and resulting losses for decades. The massacre was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories.

In 1996, 75 years after the massacre, a bipartisan group in the state legislature authorized the formation of the Oklahoma Commission to Study the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921. The commission's final report, published in 2001, states that the city had conspired with the mob of White citizens against Black citizens; it recommended a program of reparations to survivors and their descendants.[10]

And what, pray tell, does that have to do with me? I have never lifted a hand against a person of color. My family has never lifted a hand against a person of color. OTOH, I have been assaulted and robbed by black thugs and nothing has ever been done about it. False equivalencies? Try again. You can't hold innocent people responsible for something they had no hand in. Go after the perpetrators in OK if you know who they are and quit accusing innocent people. Isn't that what you and Burn, Loot, and Murder have been rioting about for the last year? You can't claim to be wronged and commit the same atrocities. Hypocrite.
What the fk does any of this to do with you? Who asked you to pay? This is between the city of Tulsa and the descendants of the Blacks who were massacred that day. As I pointed out, even a bi-partisan commission found that reparations were needed.

Were your relatives involved in the massacre? Maybe you are feeling guilty? Can't help you with that guilt. You have to live with that.
You don't read very well. I explained that I and most of the nation had nothing to do with it. However, dollars to donuts, MY federal tax dollars will be spent on reparations. How about I fine you for injustices that have happened to me. STFU and pay attention to something besides your bigoted racist bullshit.
In other words...yeah, Whites massacred Blacks and destroyed property but no one should be held responsible. Wonder if you would feel the same way if your family was affected. But it was just some poor Black people so who cares, right?

Yeah, once again proving that Structural Racism is alive and well. Meanwhile, your orange fuhrer falsely claims that he was robbed of votes and you trumptards are ready to kidnap the legislatures and lynch the VP. And you wonder why no one takes you guys seriously. :itsok:
Oh fuck off, drama queen....
In other words, you got nothing? Yup, that is usually the case with trumptards. Confront them with facts and you reduce them to blubbering. :itsok:
What do you have besides drama and bullshit?

Oh that's right....... nothing.

You're a joke.

The same thing is happening today with the violence and mayhem being committed by young black males who committ over half of all violent crime in America and the msm has even admitted to it saying they do not want to make blacks look bad.

Black thugs in Chicago alone kill more blacks in 6 months than the kkk did in its entire history of violence.

And when you look at the numbers of white folks killed by blacks the race riots are small in comparision to numbers killed by blacks.

And yet the liberal narrative remains......blacks are the victims aka the politics of black victimhood--- oh the hypocrisy of it all....stinks to high heaven.

"The same thing is happening today with the violence and mayhem being committed by young black males who committ over half of all violent crime in America and the msm has even admitted to it saying they do not want to make blacks look bad."

Really? Can you back up the statement that the MSM has admitted any such thing? Or, is this one of those statements that you trumptards pull out of your collective behinds?

As for your other gibberish...what kind of false equivalency is your side pushing? A 100 years ago, there was a pogrom - as horrible as any that happened to the Jewish people in Poland or Germany - against Black citizens and a whole town, and the lives and livelihood of the people living in it were totally destroyed and a massive cover-up was instituted and your nutjob responses is ....but...but.. blacks kill other blacks all the time!

You fail to include the atrocities committed by the black community in Watts, So. Central LA, Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, NYC, Baltimore, St. Louis and countless other communities during the past year. Yep that pretty much PROVES systemic racism when a hand full of mostly white protestors are accused of insurrection when in fact it was simple trespass. At least they didn't burn, loot and murder like that group of the same name. Hypocrite.
What is with this false equivalency that you morons keep bringing up? Next time try educating yourself before posting.

The Tulsa race massacre took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of White residents, many of them deputized and given weapons by city officials, attacked Black residents and burned businesses of the Greenwood District in Tulsa, Oklahoma, US.[10] Alternatively known as the Black Wall Street massacre[11] or the Tulsa race riot,[12] it marks one of "the single worst incident(s) of racial violence in American history".[13] The attack, carried out on the ground and from private aircraft, destroyed more than 35 square blocks of the district – at that time the wealthiest Black community in the United States, known as "Black Wall Street".[14]

More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals, and as many as 6,000 Black residents were interned in large facilities, many of them for several days.[15][16] The Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics officially recorded 36 dead.[17] A 2001 state commission examination of events was able to confirm 39 dead, 26 Black and 13 White, based on contemporary autopsy reports, death certificates and other records.[18] The commission gave several estimates ranging from 75 to 300 dead.[19][20]

About 10,000 Black people were left homeless, and property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $32.65 million in 2020). Many survivors left Tulsa, while Black and White residents who stayed in the city kept silent about the terror, violence, and resulting losses for decades. The massacre was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories.

In 1996, 75 years after the massacre, a bipartisan group in the state legislature authorized the formation of the Oklahoma Commission to Study the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921. The commission's final report, published in 2001, states that the city had conspired with the mob of White citizens against Black citizens; it recommended a program of reparations to survivors and their descendants.[10]

And what, pray tell, does that have to do with me? I have never lifted a hand against a person of color. My family has never lifted a hand against a person of color. OTOH, I have been assaulted and robbed by black thugs and nothing has ever been done about it. False equivalencies? Try again. You can't hold innocent people responsible for something they had no hand in. Go after the perpetrators in OK if you know who they are and quit accusing innocent people. Isn't that what you and Burn, Loot, and Murder have been rioting about for the last year? You can't claim to be wronged and commit the same atrocities. Hypocrite.
What the fk does any of this to do with you? Who asked you to pay? This is between the city of Tulsa and the descendants of the Blacks who were massacred that day. As I pointed out, even a bi-partisan commission found that reparations were needed.

Were your relatives involved in the massacre? Maybe you are feeling guilty? Can't help you with that guilt. You have to live with that.
You don't read very well. I explained that I and most of the nation had nothing to do with it. However, dollars to donuts, MY federal tax dollars will be spent on reparations. How about I fine you for injustices that have happened to me. STFU and pay attention to something besides your bigoted racist bullshit.
In other words...yeah, Whites massacred Blacks and destroyed property but no one should be held responsible. Wonder if you would feel the same way if your family was affected. But it was just some poor Black people so who cares, right?

Yeah, once again proving that Structural Racism is alive and well. Meanwhile, your orange fuhrer falsely claims that he was robbed of votes and you trumptards are ready to kidnap the legislatures and lynch the VP. And you wonder why no one takes you guys seriously. :itsok:
In other words, you got nothing? Yup, that is usually the case with trumptards. Confront them with facts and you reduce them to blubbering. :itsok:

There must be tremendous racism in the Negro communities of the Democrat controlled big city shithoes because that is where all the Negroes are being killed. The fact is that they are mostly killed by other fucking Negroes.

Is that the fact you are looking for?
I keep hearing these racist democrat POS, attacking everyone for their lot in life, but when the fact of black on black or black on Asian, or black on white crime comes up, there is never a response. There is no response and they know it so all they can respond with is unsubstantiated lies and deflection.

There must be tremendous racism in the Negro communities of the Democrat controlled big city shithoes because that is where all the Negroes are being killed. The fact is that they are mostly killed by other fucking Negroes.

I keep hearing these racist democrat POS, attacking everyone for their lot in life, but when the fact of black on black or black on Asian, or black on white crime comes up, there is never a response. There is no response and they know it so all they can respond with is unsubstantiated lies and deflection.
Yep.

They gotta go back 50 or 100 years to find any significant white on black violence, but black on everybody violence goes on every day.

For nearly a century she was denied a voice by a culture of silence. Finally, at the age of 107, Viola Fletcher got a national stage on Wednesday to bear witness to America’s deep history of racial violence.

Fletcher is the oldest living survivor of a massacre that took place in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on 31 May and 1 June 1921 when a white mob attacked the city’s “Black Wall Street”, killing an estimated 300 African Americans while robbing and burning more than 1,200 businesses, homes and churches
She was just seven years old at the time.

For decades the atrocity was actively covered up and wished away. But Fletcher and her 100-year-old brother are seeking reparations and, ahead of the massacre’s centenary, appeared before a House of Representatives judiciary subcommittee considering legal remedies.

....A third survivor, Lessie Evelyn Benningfield Randle, 106, also testified virtually. She said: “It means a lot to me to finally be able to look at you all in the eye and ask you to do the right thing. I have waited so long for justice.”

Just the fact that there are three survivors still living is mind blowing.
Too late for justice

Justice delayed and so forth.

That doesn't mean we can't work every day to undo the damage and prevent the next massacre.

Are you really stupid enough to think that Black people commit crimes against White people because they're white?

BWAHAHAHAHA

"Why do you rob banks? Because that's where the money is."
Geez.

For nearly a century she was denied a voice by a culture of silence. Finally, at the age of 107, Viola Fletcher got a national stage on Wednesday to bear witness to America’s deep history of racial violence.

Fletcher is the oldest living survivor of a massacre that took place in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on 31 May and 1 June 1921 when a white mob attacked the city’s “Black Wall Street”, killing an estimated 300 African Americans while robbing and burning more than 1,200 businesses, homes and churches

For decades the atrocity was actively covered up and wished away. But Fletcher and her 100-year-old brother are seeking reparations and, ahead of the massacre’s centenary, appeared before a House of Representatives judiciary subcommittee considering legal remedies.

....A third survivor, Lessie Evelyn Benningfield Randle, 106, also testified virtually. She said: “It means a lot to me to finally be able to look at you all in the eye and ask you to do the right thing. I have waited so long for justice.”

There are no survivors.

This is more Fake News Leftist bullshit.

Are you really stupid enough to think that Black people commit crimes against White people because they're white?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.
Are you really stupid enough to think it never happens?

Are you trying to say that there is never a racial animus when the crime is black on white (or asian, or latino, or whatever), but the rest of us are being told that "white supremacy" is the big threat out there?
Seriously?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.
Racism is rampant in the Negro community.

The filthy Liberals have instilled a mindset that Whites are evil so there is much hate in the race.

Too late for justice

That doesn't mean we can't work every day to undo the damage and prevent the next massacre.

Go read the report. The Negroes started the fucking shooting.

The justice was the Whites giving the Negro bastards some payback.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

The filthy Liberals have instilled a mindset that Whites are evil so there is much hate in the race.
I know.

A few weeks back, 2 guys I worked with got into an argument over which of them had been called "Uncle Tom" more, for working with me while I threw troublemakers out of the hospital.

If there was a tenth as much blatant racism among whites, as there is among blacks, then white racism would be an actual real problem in America........ but there isn't, so it ain't.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

Are you trying to say that there is never a racial animus when the crime is black on white (or asian, or latino, or whatever), but the rest of us are being told that "white supremacy" is the big threat out there?
Seriously?
Are you saying its ALWAYS racial animus?

Why then not call it "Black on White Crime committed because of the 300 years of racist policies that destroyed any economic power of PoC but once in a great while some Black guy just gets pissed off and beats up a White guy for calling him a ******."

A mouthful to be sure but accurately describes the situation you're whining about.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

Yes, tell us all about your experiences in the "NEGRO" community.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Too late for justice

1. No one knows who fired the first shot
2. WHOEVER fired first does not justify the slaughter of over 100 people and the destruction of an entire community.
3. President Biden was right. This was not a riot. That word diminishes the event. It was a purposeful slaughter. It was genocide.
and
4. You certainly are one stupid Tiny Minded ignoramus. It is no wonder you are a racist idiot. you were made for the club.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

Seriously?
Are you saying its ALWAYS racial animus?

Why then not call it "Black on White Crime committed because of the 300 years of racist policies that destroyed any economic power of PoC but once in a great while some Black guy just gets pissed off and beats up a White guy for calling him a ******."

A mouthful to be sure but accurately describes the situation you're whining about.
Except for the fact that 99 times out of a hundred, it's the exact opposite happening; a white guy stomps the shit out of some shit-talking black guy who thinks life is a Wesley Snipes movie and immediately gets called a racist for doing so.
If a black guy acts like an asshole and I kick his ass, then it's always because I'm a racist, and never because he was being an asshole.

You know how many times I have seen white guys call blacks ******* to their faces versus how many times I have personally seen black guys call white people racist names?
For every time it was the white people doing it, I have personally seen at least a hundred times blacks did it.

White people simply don't start racial beefs in the US; it happens about as often as white buffalo are born.
But blacks do.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

I know.

A few weeks back, 2 guys I worked with got into an argument over which of them had been called "Uncle Tom" more, for working with me while I threw troublemakers out of the hospital.

If there was a tenth as much blatant racism among whites, as there is among blacks, then white racism would be an actual real problem in America........ but there isn't, so it ain't.
Yeah, right.
Your experiences in Black America continue to draw little more than sniggers and the occasional guffaw.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

I know.

Yeah, right.
Your experiences in Black America continue to draw little more than sniggers and the occasional guffaw.
Retards like you find all sorts of shit funny, I guess.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

I know.

Yeah, right.
Retards like you find all sorts of shit funny, I guess.
No. Just the ones shaped like Trumpinistas!

BWAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I live in a country where there a re shitload of them. Too many.

Too late for justice

1. No one knows who fired the first shot
2. WHOEVER fired first does not justify the slaughter of over 100 people and the destruction of an entire community.
3. President Biden was right. This was not a riot. That word diminishes the event. It was a purposeful slaughter. It was genocide.
and
4. You certainly are one stupid Tiny Minded ignoramus. It is no wonder you are a racist idiot. you were made for the club.

The Neggras showed up armed. They were asked by law enforcement to disarm and according to the report that referenced earlier one of the shitheads refused to do it and then shots were fired.

By the way, the Negro was not going to be charged with rape of the White girl. He grabbed her and he was only going to be charged with simple assault. The Neggras over reacted and that was the cause of the conflict. Just like they are doing nowadays. They were to blame. They killed Whites first. The Neggras that were shot in the first exchanged were most likely killed by cross fire from other Neggras. The Whites were not armed.

We may be weak minded in dealing with a Neggra attack nowadays but the Whites back then had the courage to stand up to the filth an took appropriate action.

Go back and look at the timeline I posted earlier. The Whites were very justified in what they did.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Geez.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I live in a country where there a re shitload of them. Too many.
Move to a better country.
Geez, what a moron.

Forum List

Back