I am right of center economically

I am right of center economically, hows that for a liberal? hahaha
-I believe in private corporations
-I believe in merit
-I believe in making as much money as humanly possible and I don't have any problem with someone having 10, 20 or 50 billion dollars in the bank.
-I believe 90% of such wealth such go to their children when they die.
-I believe in letting wall street have at least some of their fun
-I believe there maybe some bad regulations that need to be trimmed.

I'd go crazy if some leftist government started making everything government centralized as I really do hate communism.

As long as the business or corporations pay their taxes they're welcome to make as much money as god in heaven.
should those corporations be allowed to hire lobbyists to influence legislation so that it benefits them?

-I believe in merit
-I believe in making as much money as humanly possible and I don't have any problem with someone having 10, 20 or 50 billion dollars in the bank.

I'd go crazy if some leftist government started making everything government centralized as I really do hate communism.

As long as the business or corporations pay their taxes they're welcome to make as much money as god in heaven.
Who hijacked Mathew's account?
Matthew switches sides as often as a Tetris block.

-I believe in merit

We don't care s0n.....but you need to go out and get some real responsibilities in life!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Forum List

Back