I am hoping retarded Eli Manning is not planning on having a TV career

It was bad coaching not his talent IMO

So he gets no blame at all for the team finishing 8-8?
Some but I did not think Zeke was all that great and Cooper’s injury didn’t help. I thought it was more coaching than anything and I do not have a dog in that fight whatsoever

Which is why I dont see the point in bringing back Kellen Moore back as OC when he was part of the coaching staff that lead the team to 8-8

Eli Manning will be HOF while Dak Prescott will be an afterthought in NFL history

Mostly because Eli led his team to championships and Dak was one and done in the playoffs
Dak is still young. Eli was a .500 QB

But its been 4 years how much longer I have to wait? Wentz is already the shit and he started the season

It was bad coaching not his talent IMO

Some but I did not think Zeke was all that great and Cooper’s injury didn’t help. I thought it was more coaching than anything and I do not have a dog in that fight whatsoever

Which is why I dont see the point in bringing back Kellen Moore back as OC when he was part of the coaching staff that lead the team to 8-8

Eli Manning will be HOF while Dak Prescott will be an afterthought in NFL history

Mostly because Eli led his team to championships and Dak was one and done in the playoffs
A .500 QB who led his team to championships when given the chance.

There were a lot of great QBs who put up big numbers in the regular season. Marino, Fouts, Kelly and Rivers come to mind.

But when it came to the playoffs, they could not seal the deal

Eli delivered......Twice

There were a lot of great QBs who put up big numbers in the regular season. Marino, Fouts, Kelly and Rivers come to mind.

Eli delivered......Twice

in 16 years

Eli delivered......Twice

in 16 years

Not many have delivered twice in 16 years
With 32 NFL teams, it is not easy to deliver a championship once in your NFL career, let alone twice

Eli delivered......Twice

in 16 years

With 32 NFL teams, it is not easy to deliver a championship once in your NFL career, let alone twice
Remember, fbj IS a Cowboys fan. It's impossible for him to post ANYTHING nice about Eli or the Giants.

I read the Cowboys are going to let Dak walk because he wants too much money and Eli will be brought out of retirement to play for them.

I read the Cowboys are going to let Dak walk because he wants too much money and Eli will be brought out of retirement to play for them.

I was hoping you was serious until I read the last part about eli

But its been 4 years how much longer I have to wait? Wentz is already the shit and he started the season
Depends on the coach. If the Cowboys had The Hoodie, Dak would be a champ.

Eli delivered......Twice
He did but are two games enough to make him HOF worthy? Not my call but I do not think so.

Eli delivered......Twice

in 16 years

He was not better than Moon, Kelly or Marino but he had better defenses and receivers made tough catches for him.

Eli delivered......Twice

in 16 years

Remember, fbj IS a Cowboys fan. It's impossible for him to post ANYTHING nice about Eli or the Giants.
I do not have a dog in this fight as I despise both teams but to me, Dak is way better than Eli in his prime.

The Hoodie is a fucking fraud because he couldnt figure out how to stop Eli or Nick Foles

The Hoodie is a fucking fraud because he couldnt figure out how to stop Eli or Nick Foles
But he DID win SIX Super Bowls. So there's THAT.............

He is far from perfect but he is better than most. My kids 10 and 12 have never seen a subpar Patriots team. Kids who started following them in 2001 at the age of 10 are almost 30 now, have never seen a Pats team with a losing record and six SBs. Hoodie is pretty damn good.

Cant figure out how to stop retarded ass eli or goofy ass foles

He is far from perfect but he is better than most. My kids 10 and 12 have never seen a subpar Patriots team. Kids who started following them in 2001 at the age of 10 are almost 30 now, have never seen a Pats team with a losing record and six SBs. Hoodie is pretty damn good.

I just dont want to hear about him being a defensive genius anymore

Eli didn’t put up huge pts and he cannot play for the players. Eagles used every trick in the book and it worked but he forces teams to work for it!

Eli didn’t put up huge pts and he cannot play for the players. Eagles used every trick in the book and it worked but he forces teams to work for it!

But I was told he was the master of defensive schemes

Cant figure out how to stop retarded ass eli or goofy ass foles
Think about THIS, fbj, Hoodie won more Super Bowls than Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson COMBINED.

But I was told he was the master of defensive schemes
He has six Super Bowls and 20 winning seasons and how many AFC East championships while drafting near the bottom in every year. He is definitely an above average coach. You would not be thrilled to have him?

Forum List

Back