I am DEAD serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservatives think they're going to roll back the clock to when any sexual activity that is not solely for the purpose of reproduction is considered deviancy.

Good luck.

Conservatives think they're going to roll back the clock to when any sexual activity that is not solely for the purpose of reproduction is considered deviancy.
Boom! NYcarbineer just admitted that granting mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators access to the restrooms of the opposite sex is all about sexual activity!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

It has occurred to me. Do you know the left dont know that Obama was Putin's bitch for 8 years?

The whole world knows it too.

So glad the Russians fixed the elections. They were really smart about it too. They rigged it in such a way where hillary got the popular vote.

Man, they sure are smart. Democrats sure are stupid.

The rights of consenting adults have been forced on you. By the Constitution.
Yes folks....Carby is this stupid. He believes consent = force. Dumb ass - if it was "consent" then nobody was forced into anything.

Your false narratives keep getting worse and worse. Would you like to try again?
The Courts prove proved you stupid.
Oh the irony of someone who doesn't know how to use past tense.... :lmao:

Whatever you think your point says, your concession that the courts prove, proved, and have proven you stupid is the best part of your post.
Incidentally, I like your use of a capital "C" in "courts" as if it were a proper pronoun. :lmao:

Supreme Court. United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District.

Any more drunken rants for me to dispose of?

Boom! NYcarbineer just admitted that granting mentally disturbed, sexually deviant predators access to the restrooms of the opposite sex is all about sexual activity!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Either learn to read or learn to shut up.

Christ all mighty. I don't want ethical or moral eunuchs telling me what IS NORMAL On this issue or any other. Sellouts, corrupt ideologically and sexually and any otherwise.

Aren't we free?
We certainly are not free to use the restroom free from the opposite sex in the minds of you deviants...
I think most of us feel perfectly fine in sexual segregated restrooms,its a faux civil rights issue to liberals. But speaking of FAUX, so is this ...this trans-gendered stuff, a tempest in a toilet.

Last edited:
Yes folks....Carby is this stupid. He believes consent = force. Dumb ass - if it was "consent" then nobody was forced into anything.

Your false narratives keep getting worse and worse. Would you like to try again?

Their rights have been forced on you who would deny them those rights.

The conservatives don't like it when their rights are crapped on but they'll do it to others.

The conservatives don't like it when their rights are crapped on but they'll do it to others.
Nobody likes being shit on. Illegal aliens harm me, but it's MY fault for noticing. OK... I don't believe gays are equivalent to heterosexuals, either. Illegals and Immigrants, EQUIVOCATE. That is ALL liberals do.

file.php

Cool another hate group who consider it their self appointed duty to be 'lions of Judah' destroying people exposing themselves. Rasta

It's all apparently on the Fairfax Underground forum. A new tramp emerges for us to watch destroy > herself. Nicole Mittendorf at 32 is already

We all know that the law must be enforced equally. Since Dumbocrats are pushing laws dictating that we must indulge the extremely mentally disturbed in their sexually deviant fantasies of using the facilities of the opposite sex, then we need to ensure that the law is applied equally.

Therefore, we must include provisions that dictate that the left is required to bow down, kiss the feet, and literally worship any mentally disturbed person who believes they are Jesus Christ and crosses their path. In addition to that, they are legally required to spend 6 hours per Sunday following said person around. And...as a disciple of Jesus Christ....they must do everything and anything he commands. If he says "blow me" - the hatriot must blow him. If he says "kill that person", the hatriot must commit the murder and accept their sentence in prison. If we are forced to give sexual predators access to our bodies, they must do the same.

If we are forced to indulge the sexually deviant fantasies of the mentally disturbed, then they must be forced to indulge the religious fantasies of the mentally disturbed. The law must be applied equally. And LWNJ's - don't even attempt to hide behind "religious freedom". You claimed there was no such thing when people didn't want to attend homosexual weddings, host homosexual weddings, etc.

How much do you want to bet that A. you won't see a single hatriot agreeing to this - and - B. they would absolutely lose what little is left of their mind if we were to implement this? They can't even handle losing an election. Lets see them lose their right to reject religion like they forced us to lose our right to privacy and decency.

Conservatives - we have to make a HUGE push for this around the nation to expose the hypocrisy and criminal actions of the hatriots. They can't enforce the law only when it works to their advantage and reject the exact same law when it doesn't work to their advantage.

You don't get to decide what 'sexual deviancy' is.

he's bitter, bigoted and ignorant.

small gubmint religious wackos hate gubmint except when it goes into people's personal lives. numbers.

We probably already sat next to some pervert in a public loo. We don't want to pee next to some male has- been castrated pervert as if it amounts to the same thing. Creeps me out that this is an issue.

39 posts have been cleaned from this thread. Infractions and bans have been handed out. There is far too much of this sort of stuff going on in Zone 2 threads. If you're post was deleted, you will have received a warning, if it did not result in an infraction, then consider it a shot across the bow and pay attention.

This thread will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back