I am conducting a live social experiment as we speak. Not willingly mind you.

So as some of you may know I had major work done on my truck last week. Today it failed. In the middle of social suburbanite. I waited an hour for the first tow truck only to find out my truck was to big for it. Now almost two hours into this ordeal while I have waited for a larger tow truck I have made some social observations.
Keep in mind I am in a relatively wealthy section of town on a very busy road.

I have had the following people stop to offer help.

A young black man.
3 different blue collar workers in trucks.
About 5 different cops.

None were local residents.
None were of this areas wealth.
Only average Joe's.

Out of the HUNDREDS that have driven by only a handful bothered to even inquire.
Hey gramps

Next time let’s try a different social experiment.
Have a shapely blonde in a halter top and short shorts stand by the truck

I have gone and looked at new Trucks a couple times over the last few weeks. Then I remember the debt after my divorce and remember the grief it caused when my x filed bankruptcy 6 months later.

So as some of you may know I had major work done on my truck last week. Today it failed. In the middle of social suburbanite. I waited an hour for the first tow truck only to find out my truck was to big for it. Now almost two hours into this ordeal while I have waited for a larger tow truck I have made some social observations.
Keep in mind I am in a relatively wealthy section of town on a very busy road.

I have had the following people stop to offer help.

A young black man.
3 different blue collar workers in trucks.
About 5 different cops.

None were local residents.
None were of this areas wealth.
Only average Joe's.

Out of the HUNDREDS that have driven by only a handful bothered to even inquire.

So that’s your effing truck broke down in my neighborhood! Get that piece of shit back on the other side of the tracks......geesh, there outta be a law.

Forum List

Back