I am Clarence

Hi moderators I like this place. maybe in a week I will make a donation. most people are great but a person named skye called me troll and I don't like that.
Is this place balanced. I am not here to get my feelings hurt.

Thank you moderation team

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby

Hi moderators I like this place. maybe in a week I will make a donation. most people are great but a person named skye called me troll and I don't like that.

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby
You will hear very nasty things here. Don't let it hurt your feelings. Just laugh and know it is coming from human excrement.

welcome to our little internet circus....

images

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby

Welcome.:cool:
thanks for the welcome

Don’t mention it.

Anything I can do to help. :salute:
1619650364985.png

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby

thanks for the welcome

Don’t mention it.

Anything I can do to help. :salute:

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby

Have you ever heard of this song?

:050 forward... I am macking you to get your attention and get you in my sandbox..

Last edited:

Signed

Clarence C. Bigsby

Have you ever heard of this song?

:050 forward... I am macking you to get your attention and get you in my sandbox..

I’ll bring my bucket and spade.

Forum List

Back