I am a democrat...should be mandatory reading

Got sold to some teabaggers.

Decision to Sack Tucker Carlson Came Straight from ...

View attachment 780129
National Review
https://www.nationalreview.com › news › decision-to-...
3 days ago — The decision to fire Tucker Carlson from his ratings juggernaut show on Fox News reportedly came straight from Rupert Murdoch.

Rupert Murdoch Made Decision to Fire Tucker Carlson ...

View attachment 780131
Sputnik News
https://sputnikglobe.com › News
2 days ago — The decision to cut Tucker Carlson from Fox News' host lineup reportedly came down from none other than Rupert Murdoch, ...

Again....he is 90 years old and his sons are now running the company........you dumb ass...

Again....he is 90 years old and his sons are now running the company........you dumb ass...
NO, he doesn't Q-NUT.

Board of Directors​

1682666589641.png
Fox Corporation
https://www.foxcorporation.com › management › boa...

Rupert Murdoch is Chair of Fox Corporation and Executive Chairman of News Corp, two of the most recognized and influential media companies in the world.

The role of Fox executives is at the heart of the case. The company’s attorneys have sought to insulate members of the Murdoch family and to keep them from testifying live before a jury, arguing that their roles at the parent company, Fox Corp., put them at a distance from the Fox News shows that aired the bogus claims.

Fox Corp. had asserted since Dominion filed its lawsuit in 2021 that Rupert Murdoch had no official role at Fox News. In its filings, it had listed Fox News officers as Suzanne Scott, Jay Wallace and Joe Dorrego. But on Easter Sunday, Fox disclosed to Dominion’s attorneys that Murdoch also is “executive chair” at Fox News. The disclosure came after Superior Court Judge Eric Davis wondered aloud during a status conference last week who Fox News’ officers were.

DUMBASS.

Where are the editors for this column? Here, I will fix it.

I am a Democrat Donald J. Trump and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you I’m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.
So if Trump did so many bad things then why isn’t he in prison today?

Where are the editors for this column? Here, I will fix it.

I am a Democrat Donald J. Trump and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you I’m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.

TDS.

Racist Democrats of the past are now voting Republican... JFK went against them and Goldwater gave them a home in the GOP...
Want proof
1956 v 2020 Presidential election
348px-ElectoralCollege1956.svg.png
348px-ElectoralCollege2020.svg.png

Look at the deep south... Those voters just changed because the Democrats there stance...

So nice try...

But GOP own the con job that is trickle down Voodoo Economics...
So the GOP borrow a shit load of money to give a tax cut mainly to rich people and has everyone shoulder the burden of paying that back... It just smart way of transferring money from everyone to rich people

Sell a line that it will pay for itself (never does)....

In fairness the GOP have really sold that con job well... They even convinced themselves...

Europeans looked and just laughed, what idiot thinks that giving money to a rich person is going to make yourself wealthy?

Only in the upside down world of leftism not taking more of one’s money is giving them money.

Cuz you REALLY got him this time!!!!

lol you're too doped up to be posting.
Sure, you dumbass.
Just mention court or trial and Trump AND his cult freak out.

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Gets Death Threat Shortly After ...​

1682670965934.png
Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com › news › 2023/03 › manh...

Mar 25, 2023 — Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg and Judge Juan Merchan have both reportedly received threats following Trump's attacks, as has Merchan's ...

Death threat and white powder sent to district attorney ...​

1682671016217.png
Sky
https://news.sky.com › story › death-threat-and-white-...

Mar 24, 2023 — The FBI and NYPD are investigating a death threat and white powder sent ... by New York attorney general Letitia James over fraud charges, ...

Georgia DA Faces Death Threats Over Election Probe And ...​

1682671218432.png
Essence Magazine
https://www.essence.com › news › georgia-da-faces-de...

Jun 13, 2022 — Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis says she needs extensive security “to stay alive” due to threats.

Sure, you dumbass.
Just mention court or trial and Trump AND his cult freak out.

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Gets Death Threat Shortly After ...

View attachment 780378
Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com › news › 2023/03 › manh...
Mar 25, 2023 — Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg and Judge Juan Merchan have both reportedly received threats following Trump's attacks, as has Merchan's ...

Death threat and white powder sent to district attorney ...

View attachment 780379
Sky
https://news.sky.com › story › death-threat-and-white-...
Mar 24, 2023 — The FBI and NYPD are investigating a death threat and white powder sent ... by New York attorney general Letitia James over fraud charges, ...

Georgia DA Faces Death Threats Over Election Probe And ...

View attachment 780381
Essence Magazine
https://www.essence.com › news › georgia-da-faces-de...
Jun 13, 2022 — Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis says she needs extensive security “to stay alive” due to threats.

Yes, your Party puts the 'banana' in Banana Republic. We know you're very proud of that. lol and not only that, most of you put bananas in a lot of other places too.

This is one of the clearesr looks at being a democrat...

Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really don’t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, I’ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crow’s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- I’m good at what I do, and you’re stupid to keep letting me do it.

Why do Republicans spend so much time telling Democrats who they are, what they stand for, and what they believe in? These posts are always complete bullshit.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Republicans say these things, because they stand for nothing, and don’t believe in anything. It’s to deflect from their own lack of principles, or a platform.

Last, but not least quoting the American Stinker, is always a sign of desperation.

Too bad we've all already seen you vermin torching and looting many cities, which make your silly pic pretty much pointless.

Vermin? Why is it that Republicans consistently use dehumanizing language when speaking about anyone who isn’t in their Party?

Why is it necessary to demonize and villainize everyone who doesn’t think like you? Do you think this is helpful to the nation at all?

It takes strong, confident people to discuss differences, a bit of opinion, rationally, unemotionally, and with respect for the opposing opinion. Weak and frightened people cannot tolerate disagreement, or any questioning of their closely held beliefs. Nor can they defend them.

Republicans attack Democratic policies, because they have none of their own.

Too bad we've all already seen you vermin torching and looting many cities, which make your silly pic pretty much pointless.
WTF?
WHAT does THAT have to do with ..........................ANYTHING?

Do you realize rioting in America has happened in America for decades.

www.realclearhistory.com › articles › 2018/05/0210 Deadliest Riots in U.S. History | RealClearHistory

• Manhattan, July 13-16, 1863. The Draft Riots. This explosion of anger at being conscripted into the Union army quickly turned racist, as immigrants from Ireland began attacking blacks and their property, including an orphanage for black children.
  • Atlanta, Sept. 22-24, 1906. The Atlanta race riot of 1906 made headline news throughout Europe and the Americas for its especially brutal character. Officially, 25 people died, but unofficial estimates from a range of organizations put the death toll as high as 100.
  • Tulsa, May 31-June 1, 1921. This riot may or may not have been the most deadly in American history, depending on which records you consult. According to the great state of Oklahoma, 39 people died from the violence.
  • Manhattan, July 12, 1870 & 1871. I’m a libertarian, and as such I support more liberalized markets in things like labor and immigration. I believe immigrants make this country what it is, and that immigration strengthens our values and our freedom more than anything else save for the constitution itself.

NOT ONE involved trying to overthrow the US government.

WTF?
WHAT does THAT have to do with ..........................ANYTHING?

Do you realize rioting in America has happened in America for decades.

www.realclearhistory.com › articles › 2018/05/0210 Deadliest Riots in U.S. History | RealClearHistory

• Manhattan, July 13-16, 1863. The Draft Riots. This explosion of anger at being conscripted into the Union army quickly turned racist, as immigrants from Ireland began attacking blacks and their property, including an orphanage for black children.
  • Atlanta, Sept. 22-24, 1906. The Atlanta race riot of 1906 made headline news throughout Europe and the Americas for its especially brutal character. Officially, 25 people died, but unofficial estimates from a range of organizations put the death toll as high as 100.
  • Tulsa, May 31-June 1, 1921. This riot may or may not have been the most deadly in American history, depending on which records you consult. According to the great state of Oklahoma, 39 people died from the violence.
  • Manhattan, July 12, 1870 & 1871. I’m a libertarian, and as such I support more liberalized markets in things like labor and immigration. I believe immigrants make this country what it is, and that immigration strengthens our values and our freedom more than anything else save for the constitution itself.

NOT ONE involved trying to overthrow the US government.
Yeah, but one stolen election and the whole government is usurped, so there's that.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, but one stolen election and the whole government is usurped, so there's that.
:rolleyes:

Fortunately, the Capitol Police, overwhelmed and outnumbered, to be sure, prevented the government from being usurped when Trump tried to steal the election.

Every time you liars and fools try to claim that the election was stolen from Donald Trump, we are going to remind you that this is a lie. That everyone who told you that Donald Trump won the election, is lying to you. They admit that when you’re not watching.

Anyone still claiming that Donald Trump didn’t lose the election is either trying to undermine the legal government of the United States of America, or they are a gullible fool.

Which one are you?

Forum List

Back