I agree with Tulsi Gabbard: Pardon Assange and Snowden NOW!!!

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
Snowden maybe, Assange never.
Well, the problem with Snowden is not so much the whistleblowing about the govt. spying on regular citizens, but he gave away top secret stuff to Russia, like hacking tools, probably passwords, backdoors, details about the NSA and so on.
I don’t believe it’s accurate that Snowden gave the Russians anything, but I’m certain the US intelligence agencies claim it.

xyz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, the problem with Snowden is not so much the whistleblowing about the govt. spying on regular citizens, but he gave away top secret stuff to Russia, like hacking tools, probably passwords, backdoors, details about the NSA and so on.
I don’t believe it’s accurate that Snowden gave the Russians anything, but I’m certain the US intelligence agencies claim it.
The Russians wouldn't give him political asylum if he didn't.

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score
You know that just LA county for example has more people than 10 states? Also if it wasn't for the hardworking people and brains in those areas you would be just like Afghanistan dumb twisted regressive obese **** with a pistol.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He didn't make the same thing available to everyone?

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Odd. Now they both need pardoned but Snowden did do something considered illegal. Whistleblowers are supposed to be protected when they do so but Assange never did anything but report on things.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's peace prize material ?

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
The Russians wouldn't give him political asylum if he didn't.
Proof?

xyz

Gold Member
Reaction score
So what about Reality Winner?

Disir

Gold Member
Reaction score
Assange, yes. Snowden, no.
I have a real hard time with Snowden.
But not those whose lies he exposed?
Oh, yeah. Definitely those guys. I have a real hard time with those folks.

Assange I have always adored. With Snowden it took some work to get there. Assange doesn't pay people, hound people or target people. People give him the information. With Snowden, I have to weigh the fact that he was a federal contractor that took the information against the information that he felt was vital for us to know and that he literally sacrificed his life in doing so.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Odd. Now they both need pardoned but Snowden did do something considered illegal. Whistleblowers are supposed to be protected when they do so but Assange never did anything but report on things.
He did something considered illegal? Is that what many if not most pardoned people do?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When Brussels tells Texas what to do, I have a problem with that shit. It makes me pretty fucking mad. Like....I want murder, dismember, and bathe in the guts of those who set that shit up, mad.

So, take your globalist commie shit and GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

(and you faggots wonder why I want Texas independence)
Texas will be a blue state long before it becomes independent.

The reality- the rich in Texas area all in on globalism, buddy. They just haven't told you because they want to keep you angry and stupid and voting republican.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
He did something considered illegal? Is that what many if not most pardoned people do?
The point is Snowden claims he did report what he thought was illegal up the chain of command within the NSA. He was told to shut up and do his job. He then witnessed the prosecution and imprisonment of whistle blowers like Bill Binney and John Kiriakou. He knew he wouldn’t be protected by our criminal government.

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The point is Snowden claims he did report what he thought was illegal up the chain of command within the NSA. He was told to shut up and do his job. He then witnessed the prosecution and imprisonment of whistle blowers like Bill Binney and John Kiriakou. He knew he wouldn’t be protected by our criminal government.
This is a fine comment indeed! Anybody at all interested in the Snowden case and this whole question should just read the Wikipedia articles on veteran NSA & CIA operatives/whistleblowers Bill Binney and John Kiriakou., whom gipper mentions:

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
This is a fine comment indeed! Anybody at all interested in the Snowden case and this whole question should just read the Wikipedia articles on veteran NSA & CIA operatives/whistleblowers Bill Binney and John Kiriakou., whom gipper mentions:

Those two men should be known to most Americans, but they aren’t.

Proof the corporate media has been co-opted.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my problem with Snowden is where he went and who he gave his bag of secrets to.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List