Hypocrite ESPN Writer Tweets ‘Burn It All Down,’ Changes Tune When Rioters Get to HIS Neighborhood

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
On Thursday, former ESPN basketball reporter Chris Palmer gleefully tweeted about the confrontations occurring in Minneapolis by rioters claiming to be infuriated by the police-involved death of George Floyd. At one point, Palmer posted a tweet featuring a burning building that he captioned, “Burn that shit down. Burn it all down.”

But by early Sunday morning, Palmer had changed his tune when he posted a tweet excoriating the rioters for attacking a “gated community” near where he lived.

Latest: Hypocrite ESPN Writer Tweets 'Burn It All Down,' Changes Tune When Rioters Get to HIS Neighborhood

“They just attacked our sister community down the street,” Palmer wrote just after midnight on Sunday. “It’s a gated community and they tried to climb the gates. They had to beat them back. Then destroyed a Starbucks and are now in front of my building.”

Then came the hypocrisy: “Get these animals TF out of my neighborhood. Go back to where you live.”

BJ- Shock! No not really.

On Thursday, former ESPN basketball reporter Chris Palmer gleefully tweeted about the confrontations occurring in Minneapolis by rioters claiming to be infuriated by the police-involved death of George Floyd. At one point, Palmer posted a tweet featuring a burning building that he captioned, “Burn that shit down. Burn it all down.”

But by early Sunday morning, Palmer had changed his tune when he posted a tweet excoriating the rioters for attacking a “gated community” near where he lived.

Latest: Hypocrite ESPN Writer Tweets 'Burn It All Down,' Changes Tune When Rioters Get to HIS Neighborhood

“They just attacked our sister community down the street,” Palmer wrote just after midnight on Sunday. “It’s a gated community and they tried to climb the gates. They had to beat them back. Then destroyed a Starbucks and are now in front of my building.”

Then came the hypocrisy: “Get these animals TF out of my neighborhood. Go back to where you live.”

BJ- Shock! No not really.
Its pretty much what I expect to hear from a liberal sports mouth

even one who no longer has a gig

Forum List

Back