Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

Okay, when Trump banned travel from China. Democrats like Pelosi said to ignore it. Is that the down play you talking about?

No, that’s not what I’m talking about.

February 7: “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” (Private taped interview)

February 26: "You treat this like the flu. We'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner. We view this, the same as the flu. This is a flu. This is like a flu. Like if you have the flu, you recuperate. You get better."

Obviously. The majority of America didn’t like Trump as president and voted him out.
So now it’s the majority. Before you said America. So you admit you were mistaken. That’s a good first step. Trump was highly polarizing and I explained why he lost. Keep up.

No, that’s not what I’m talking about.

February 7: “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” (Private taped interview)

February 26: "You treat this like the flu. We'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner. We view this, the same as the flu. This is a flu. This is like a flu. Like if you have the flu, you recuperate. You get better."
When was the first US death? LOL

The potted plant in Chief has done worse and he cannot even form a coherent sentence? What’s next a 10th booster?

Forum List

Back