Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

Golfing Gator Fuck you dickhead. I have criticized Trump when it was necessary but yes overall he was better than Obama and way better than the current potted plant we currently have in office. You think everyone sucks and when I ask you what you would differently you give dumbass unrealistic answers that show your lack of education and overall smarts. You’re a very stupid person. Don’t tell me what I said or didn’t say you pathetic excuse for a human being. You vote Libertarian aka don’t take a side just sit on the sidelines. Why? You’re a pussy. I would call you that to your face and you would do zero about it. Weak sauce.

The US was polled on Nov 3rd and 81 million people said Trump sucked at dealing with COVID.

that is the only poll that matters

Golfing Gator Fuck you dickhead. I have criticized Trump when it was necessary but yes overall he was better than Obama and way better than the current potted plant we currently have in office. You think everyone sucks and when I ask you what you would differently you give dumbass unrealistic answers that show your lack of education and overall smarts. You’re a very stupid person. Don’t tell me what I said or didn’t say you pathetic excuse for a human being. You vote Libertarian aka don’t take a side just sit on the sidelines. Why? You’re a pussy. I would call you that to your face and you would do zero about it. Weak sauce.

Wow, that will teach me.

You sound like a 5th grader trying to be tuff.

is this really the best you have?

Subjective.

What it objectively states is that independents think Biden has handled covid better than Trump.
Why are you stuck on COVID? And no they don’t. Were they specifically asked that and were the same people polled? No? You don’t understand basic stats it seems.

And yes it is subjective. I am asking you. Do you believe so far he has sucked at his job. He promised to fight the virus better. He hasn’t. More deaths and we have the vaccine. Promised he would unify the country and he hasn’t. So what do you think of Biden thus far?

Why are you stuck on COVID?
It was brought up in your OP. You asked why Biden isn't criticized for his handling of Covid.

I think Trump was terrible in handling Covid and I think Biden has done a comparatively good job of cleaning up, or at least trying to clean up, the mess that Trump made with it. Trump politicized it, which is why we currently see such a big divide along party lines. Biden has been much more consistent.

Approval ratings on this specific topic show that Americans agree with me. Biden has handled covid better than Trump did.

The fire that is COVID started under trump.

trump did little to contain it. Korea didn't have to lock down or pay out trillions in stimulus. All trump had to do is copy Korea.

But instead trump told his followers to accept COVID. A lot of trump's followers were old and a lot of them died to COVID.
Trump was correct in his inability to panic but be caucious and concerned
over a potential Pandemic.Nevertherless he took quick and accurate measures
to seal off our country from where Covid began.
He was badgered every step of the way by a highly manipulative and
incorrect group of Know-it-alls using Science as the measure.
We finally have learned that Fauci and his brand of hysterics was a plan.
To use Covid as a way to slowly destroy the Country.
Every week is further proof.The last being how NIH Director
Francis Collins { with his smug attitude about Covid Origins and everytthing
else Covid-related } decided to Retire.
The Left is no longer able to prop-up Covid as if this Big
Illness.One more dire than life itself.Imagine someone telling you a few
years ago that a Flu epidemic would be so serious and dire than one
could not even visit a sick Grandparent in Hospital as they die.
Just Imagine.

You know that’s not true. I am from Boston mother fucker. I say it, I do it. Pussy.

1634438685169.png

Apparently you're having trouble reading. Here, let me help you. I'm going to post this again for you.

"Yes, the poll numbers that show that people support Biden's handling of covid more than they did of Trump. What part of that did you have trouble understanding?"

Do you see the part where it says "covid"? Yea. That's kind of an important part of what I'm saying. You see, my claim is that Americans think Biden has handled COVID better than Trump has. See that? Make sense now?
His death rate is worse, so even cnn cannot help him. I got the popcorn ready to see how Christmas goes. Harris already said better shop early. The Biden economy!

Azog to Gator...what should Trump have done....

Gator...tell the truth.

Azog....oh my god you such a stupid moron for saying that.

Gator to Azog....what should Biden do.

Azog....tell the truth

Gator.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It was brought up in your OP. You asked why Biden isn't criticized for his handling of Covid.

I think Trump was terrible in handling Covid and I think Biden has done a comparatively good job of cleaning up, or at least trying to clean up, the mess that Trump made with it. Trump politicized it, which is why we currently see such a big divide along party lines. Biden has been much more consistent.

Approval ratings on this specific topic show that Americans agree with me. Biden has handled covid better than Trump did.
So you keep dodging. Excellent. Have fun talking to yourself.

His death rate is worse, so even cnn cannot help him. I got the popcorn ready to see how Christmas goes. Harris already said better shop early. The Biden economy!

The death rate is higher because SOMEBODY didn’t take it seriously and allowed it to spread. Then got his ass kicked out of the White House for failing so terribly at it.

Read that over slowly a few times. I don’t want you to confuse yourself again.

Forum List

Back